Kemba and Lamb | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kemba and Lamb

Reaction Score
Take this with a grain of salt as "net worth" websites are often sketchy, but:

Kemba made about $199 million in his career. His net worth is reported to be $20 million. When traded from the Celts, he sold his manse for $12 million.

Lamb made about $65 million in his careers. His net worth is reported to be "slightly more than $10 million". When traded from Hornets, he sold his home for $2.2 million.

It would seem that both should be fine going forward, albeit not as fine as they could be. Jeremy seems to have exhibited more restraint of the two.

Those net worth websites are literally just guesses. Kemba is worth substantially more than 20 mill.

Reaction Score
I have absolutely no inside knowledge on Kemba (besides taking a shot with him Sping Weekend of my senior year) but I’d be shocked if he “only” has $20M left of the almost $200M he made. Doesn’t seem like the lavish, huge entourage, loose with money type.

But I could also be completely wrong.
Those celeb net worth websites are always completely wrong

Reaction Score
Good luck Kemba and Jeremy. Thanks for the 2011 national championship and big east tournament championship. Good luck with your future plans and stay connected with God.
I assume you watch “The Chosen” ?

Reaction Score
Solid NBA careers for them both. Kemba is the all time leader in nearly every scoring category for the Hornets, and dragged a couple sorry Charlotte teams to the playoffs. Unfortunately his knees just couldn’t keep up. Pretty sure he’s still making $20M+ this year from a buyout lol

Lamb was a solid role player and pretty good scorer before injuries shortened his career as well

Rudy Gay is still getting 15 minutes a game lol

Reaction Score
Does not appear to be Bouk...
Sad but Bouk doesn't seem to have what it takes on or off the court to be an NBA player. On the court he can score but he needs to be the primary option and doesn't make others better. Off the court he obviously has had some issues with the passed out DUI with the gun in the car and some of his immaturity issues. I mean he is even having some flare ups in the G league showing his pants at his coach. Lemelo Ball going down for a few weeks and him staying in the G league seems to put the nail in the coffin for him in Charlotte.

Reaction Score
Kemba would be a HOF if not for the injuries.
Ehhh I adore Kemba as much as the next UConn fan but I think that’s a stretch…

Maybe if he was an integral part of an NBA championship team or two but that’s it.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
I can see AJax fighting his way onto a roster as a spark off the bench with his high flying dunks and intense defense

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom