KD MVP speech | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KD MVP speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just caught the highlights of it on Mike and Mike... I need to find time to watch the whole thing. Also needed to avoid eye contact with my wife, cause man it started getting dusty when he was talking about his mom...
I was happy my better half wasn't home when I saw it. My living room must have been hit by a dust storm while I was watching t.v. The part directed at Tuff Juice (my favorite Husky) and then the part about his mom.....I almost ran out to buy an air purifier.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Stole that speech from bazz's POY speech. :)

Reaction Score
How much respect do our veterans have around the league? Look at what ko did, ray ray, caron, rip, ben, emeka.. you can bet your ass kemba will be around 10 years from now as a respected vet as well. uconn family surely has a reputation as being hard working professionals who you want in your organization for more than just their skills. Hcjc must be extremely proud. And as for kd class act hard not to root for him.

Not sure Ben Gordon's reputation belongs in there. We know him as a hero, but if the events in this past season are any indicator he isn't the greatest guy in the world. Charlotte could have released him in time to sign with a contender but waited deliberately until it was too late for him to play in the playoffs, thereby ensuring that he couln't have any meaningful playing time at the end of the season. They say he isn't the best at dealing with what his role may be at an organization if its not enough for him

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
you guys crying over another man's mvp speech? pull yourselves together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom