Just heard on WFAN | The Boneyard

Just heard on WFAN

Reaction Score
I heard the same thing. I checked the Courant Web site and twitter and nothing is being reported. Sounds like the caller (who supposedly was from Storrs, Ct) just wanted to create some fake news and start a little media/social media storm.

Hope it's not anyone on the BY ....

Reaction Score
A letter in today’s Courant editorial. It’s been building. I don’t think in season but if he were to lose both games this week who knows? you would think that Calhoun would issue a public statement of support, but maybe he’s even unhappy with KO?

Reaction Score

I made that statement on good information. Unless he steps down he'll be back.

Reaction Score
A letter in today’s Courant editorial. It’s been building. I don’t think in season but if he were to lose both games this week who knows? you would think that Calhoun would issue a public statement of support, but maybe he’s even unhappy with KO?

This? Put Geno In Charge

Reaction Score
I think it is unlikely he gets fired mid season. Maybe if we go 0-5 and continue to look bad doing it. I guess losing to ECU is by definition looking bad, but other than that I don’t think it is an issue.

Reaction Score
Well it's not like anything is happening today, they already left for Tulsa and while I don't think KO should be the Head Coach going forward, it doesn't make a lot of sense to fire him midseason.
What is his contract situation? UCONN usually doesn’t like to eat contracts.

Reaction Score
Freescooter. No question.
I haven’t listened to the Fan in years. As for calling, no chance. I was surprised to read Francesa retired. Thought he was a blowhard with many opinions but little real knowledge. He would fit right in here.

Reaction Score
Anyone know what the womens coach at TT did to get fired?

Texas Tech fires Candi Whitaker midseason

>>“We had high expectations for this basketball season. And, unfortunately, it has just not gone as planned,” said Hocutt, who mentioned he made the choice Sunday. “The opening-season loss to Texas State, obviously, was not a good way to begin the season. And then some subsequent losses have not been good. Ultimately, it was a decision that I arrived at last night (Sunday).”<<

Reaction Score

JC was at the Wichita State game and didn't show any signs of emotion. He was very composed, typical of a veteran HOF coach. Kept looking at a piece of paper and chatting with someone next to him.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You don't think that there are plenty of others who are equally unhappy with the way things have gone in recent years?

I saw posts on Facebook on the UConn men's basketball page that were far stronger than anything I've ever seen on the Boneyard.

You have to be particularly sick to call into a sports radio show. Someone with that level of sickness definitely finds their way here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom