July recruiting period underway (AAU) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

July recruiting period underway (AAU)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Vandy probably on the phone to the NCAA already because that young lady is holding a Louisville offer which obviously makes her a prospect.
I almost posted the same thing....Great minds.... ;)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
The Nike EYBL Championships in Chicago ended today.

Charli Collier's last performance: 14 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists

Christyn Williams is listed as having played with Collier and Cy Fair, scoring 2 points and adding an assist. Seems rather unlikely.

Haley Jones had another all-around game: 9 points, 4 rebs, 4 assists, 2 steals

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Given your knowledge of Tiny Green/this group, who are the major players on this team?
Thanks.

The two big names on that team are Justine Pissot and Sophia (I think) Sabino one of the many Sabinos..............I've heard Pissot already has offers and she's just going into 9th grade

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Given your knowledge of Tiny Green/this group, who are the major players on this team?
Thanks.

BTW some disappointing news as I won't be able to scout those Shore Conference girls in person as my daughter has another knee issue so it's unlikely we will be able to make the trip to the upcoming NBS Camp..............she got twisted up in a jump ball situation in a scrimmage against Paramus Catholic and will have an MRI tomorrow although they are hopeful that it's not anything structural............fingers crossed

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
BTW some disappointing news as I won't be able to scout those Shore Conference girls in person as my daughter has another knee issue so it's unlikely we will be able to make the trip to the upcoming NBS Camp....she got twisted up in a jump ball situation in a scrimmage against Paramus Catholic and will have an MRI tomorrow although they are hopeful that it's not anything structural..fingers crossed

Thinking good thoughts for her Charliebball

Reaction Score
The two big names on that team are Justine Pissot and Sophia (I think) Sabino one of the many Sabinos....I've heard Pissot already has offers and she's just going into 9th grade

I shockingly forgot Destiny Adams a future top recruit.............think Diamond Miller but a bit taller..............can never remember if she is '20 or '21

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
BTW some disappointing news as I won't be able to scout those Shore Conference girls in person as my daughter has another knee issue so it's unlikely we will be able to make the trip to the upcoming NBS Camp....she got twisted up in a jump ball situation in a scrimmage against Paramus Catholic and will have an MRI tomorrow although they are hopeful that it's not anything structural..fingers crossed

Charlie: Sorry to hear about this. Indeed, crossing fingers that the MRI reveals the least/best possible news. Keep us posted.

Reaction Score
Excellent find and great news.

I presume three-deep means in terms of coaches watching. I know CD was at the Run4theRoses tourney where Bueckers apparently played.

That's exactly what it means. I think Geno watched at least 9 or 10 of Buecker's games in Louisville and Chicago. She is definitely UCONN material.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
That's exactly what it means. I think Geno watched at least 9 or 10 of Buecker's games in Louisville and Chicago. She is definitely UConn material.

You sound like you have first-hand knowledge. Details would be cool if you do.

Reaction Score
You sound like you have first-hand knowledge. Details would be cool if you do.

Louisville: Bueckers team played in a 9th grade bracket (why???). They destroyed everybody they played until championship game and then beat a good 2020 team from West Virginia. Geno watched several games.

She played in an older age group bracket in Chicago with her 9th grade team. They did lose one game to another team from Minnesota but dominated all the other teams they played. Again, Geno watched multiple games (along with many others including Muffet & Niele from ND).

Great athlete and can score in a variety of ways, but all-around game is so impressive. Anticipates so well defensively, rebounds well, and is an A+ passer. Looked like a quarterback at times. Best 2020 player I have seen.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Great athlete and can score in a variety of ways, but all-around game is so impressive. Anticipates so well defensively, rebounds well, and is an A+ passer. Looked like a quarterback at times. Best 2020 player I have seen.

Thanks, and she's also the best 2020 I've seen to date as well.

Her and Fudd (21) are must haves for UConn, in my opinion. And they played great together at the U16's.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Louisville: Bueckers team played in a 9th grade bracket (why???). They destroyed everybody they played until championship game and then beat a good 2020 team from West Virginia. Geno watched several games.

There was a tweet that Geno was watching a West Virginia team but I couldn't figure out why.

Reaction Score
Thanks, and she's also the best 2020 I've seen to date as well.

Her and Fudd (21) are must haves for UConn, in my opinion. And they played great together at the U16's.

Fudd is amazing too! Watched her play 4-5 times. So talented and wise beyond her years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom