Joe D and Gresch at it again | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Joe D and Gresch at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gresh looks like he is gonna eat Benedict for a snack...

Joe D'Ambrosio ‏@JoeDSports Jul 13Kensington, CT
Great to have @UConnHuskyAD in studio today Replay at 6 @JoeDandGresh @WTIC1080
View attachment 14639

Good for Joe D for keeping the weight off.

Gresh, though...Man, it looks like this is going to happen at any moment:

leon-is-getting-larger-o.gif

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Looks like you can get "UConn" embroidered on anything. Do you think this means an uptick in merch?

Reaction Score
Gresh is always quick to make sure he points out what's wrong with UConn and why the won't get picked for B12. Joe D is just a yes man. He agrees with whatever Gresh says or whoever the guest is. He's never had an original thought of his own on any subject.
Was never a big fan of Joe D. Always thought he was full of himself and did not treat Wayne Norman with respect he deserved. Wayne is a class act and At any opportunity Joe D would disagree or poke fun at Wayne. Always thinking he was the smarter of the 2.

Now he teams up with the Big Dope "Gresch" ( or should I say extremely Big Dope) and he agrees with every stupid thing that comes out of Gresch's mouth. I can't stand listening to either of them. Both lacking in basic knowledge of conference realignment.

Reaction Score
I truly hope Benedict is listening to this act...and that Joe has a LOT to say. Maybe that will give Benedict a reason to tell IMG to take Joe's play-by-play down to one sport....
I don't think that the club polo team wants him.

Reaction Score
From one set of blowhards to another: Was on my way to a late lunch & heard Chris Carlin & his partner du jour on Sirius Channel 84. The cohost had just finished giving his reasoning for the XII to expand to 16. Carlin (former WFAN updork, voice of Rutty football & hoops) wanted to upstage him. Said that he didn't feel that the XII needed to expand,but if they did, they should just merge with the B1G. That way you wouldn't dilute the quality of competition. Note to Chris; Rutgers? Quality? Really?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
From one set of blowhards to another: Was on my way to a late lunch & heard Chris Carlin & his partner du jour on Sirius Channel 84. The cohost had just finished giving his reasoning for the XII to expand to 16. Carlin (former WFAN updork, voice of Rutty football & hoops) wanted to upstage him. Said that he didn't feel that the XII needed to expand,but if they did, they should just merge with the B1G. That way you wouldn't dilute the quality of competition. Note to Chris; Rutgers? Quality? Really?

Well, two more dudes paid to talk sports who present their sheer ignorance on how CRA really works.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Well, two more dudes paid to talk sports who present their sheer ignorance on how CRA really works.

They aren't in Hartford Ct because they are good.

Reaction Score
Was never a big fan of Joe D. Always thought he was full of himself and did not treat Wayne Norman with respect he deserved. Wayne is a class act and At any opportunity Joe D would disagree or poke fun at Wayne. Always thinking he was the smarter of the 2.

Couldn't agree with you more about these points UCJoeT! Wayne is always being the pro and exhibiting class. Meanwhile, his arrogant and unprofessional sidekick never seems to miss an opportunity to sarcastically display his sense of self-importance and superiority at Wayne's expense. Maybe if we get a new start in the Big XII, our new AD will get a new play-by-play guy too.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Um yeah the polo Benedict has on. Is that an AD special? Who can I give my 80 dollars to?

Edit: I knew Gresch was big HOLY
S
H
I
T
He's more likely to end up on My Half Ton Life than ESPN.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I don't want "homers" on our local sports talk radio, or the flagship station for our school's radio network. But jeez, these two sometime I don't get. Especially Gresh- he knows like basically nothing about UConn Football and throws out the dumbest lines about conference realignment.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
My head hurts just at the thought of putting that station on in 5 minutes for my ride home.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I would take Dibble over those two anyday. He doesn't have an axe to grind like Gresh "being demoted" and Joe D just being Joe D
Dibble is a bore most of the time, blabbing about baseball all the time. Does he get that its not 1990 anymore? No, Dibble, you're not still a major leaguer, and no, baseball isn't that big anymore. Stick to football and basketball. But yeah, Joe D and Gresh (especially) are awful: they are always yelling and calling others morons and idiots (look in the mirror). Joe D is good for play by play but not commentary. Luckily, Savage is on at 3 so I can ignore both of those shows.

Reaction Score
Dibble is a bore most of the time, blabbing about baseball all the time. Does he get that its not 1990 anymore? No, Dibble, you're not still a major leaguer, and no, baseball isn't that big anymore. Stick to football and basketball. But yeah, Joe D and Gresh (especially) are awful: they are always yelling and calling others morons and idiots (look in the mirror). Joe D is good for play by play but not commentary. Luckily, Savage is on at 3 so I can ignore both of those shows.
joe D is avg for play calling...calling him good is a stretch.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
joe D is avg for play calling...calling him good is a stretch.
When the game isn't on TV or the internet, he becomes great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom