Jerry Palm dropped UC from bowl projection. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jerry Palm dropped UC from bowl projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
it's nothing but complete nonsense these early predictions for bowl games, heisman trophy, who's gonna play in the championship game. if all these "experts" are so clairvoyant, send me the winning #'s to powerball.......

Reaction Score
and yr point is Sting. . . . .? Md. might go to a bowl as well?

Reaction Score
His whole predictions are garbage, LSU in the national champ game over Bama? Boise State in the orange bowl, I'm sorry but this is absurd.

He basically has LSU beating Bama in their game on 11/3, I think Bama wins, but who knows.

Reaction Score
Us not getting to a bowl game is absurd. Now i am not saying a big payout bowl but we are making a bowlgame If we dont make a bowl game I will change my screen name to BieberRULES. That is how stupid this guy is.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He basically has LSU beating Bama in their game on 11/3, I think Bama wins, but who knows.

Who knows anything at this point. OU beating KState next week is far from certain. Georgia somehow avoids both of them in the regular season (and vice versa) and could run the table to the SEC championship game.

Meanwhile, ND looks good and could pin losses on any of Stanford, OU, Michigan and USC. Their schedule is absolutely brutal. I think there is a good chance nobody goes undefeated this year. FSU could actually could be in better shape to do it than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom