Jeremy Lamb article | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jeremy Lamb article

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

hahahaha

Quite frankly, you often hear the game slows down for certain pros and perhaps it's difficult for the casual fan to understand exactly what that means?

The really good ones I have played against make it look easy and without obvious effort - they can see a few steps ahead not just for themselves but for most of the guys on the court. A good pro doesn't throw a bailout pass when their move is stopped but rather their move opens up a passing lane for a teammate to get an easy shot - the pass hits the teammate receiver in the flow of a good shot attempt - not causing an adjustment left or right or backwards.

C

Chief00

Well said. The players in the NBA are so skilled offensively that sometimes it just looks like they're not playing defense. But they are. I get to sit courtside near the basket a lot and I watch guys like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant and wonder how the heck you ever stop them from scoring.

Ok I see the post now you were referring too - so true.
Speaking of the Celtics - I heard Brad Stevens give a talk and quite frankly he did away with the morning shoot around so guys wouldn't have to wake up early and drive in then go home and then go to TD Bank arena - that can wear guys down on game day - made a lot of sense to me.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, you often hear the game slows down for certain pros and perhaps it's difficult for the casual fan to understand exactly what that means?

I laughed out loud. Quite frankly, you've elevated your game this week after I criticized you for being too vanilla last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom