James Bouknight OV today | Page 7 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight OV today

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@UConnNick , this is the only part I question. Having tended bar for almost a decade, I can tell you that the first thing to go when drinking is the ability to gauge the volume of one's whisper.
Having been in many bars for way more than a decade, I know when a drunk whispers to you, you get a full blast of drunk breath. The only thing that makes me question the story is that Hurley didn't say "Dude you aren't driving home, right?"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah coach, I'm totally fine...seriously...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
While not my brightest moment, drunk me did see Coach Hurley outside the stadium and kept my cool enough to quickly talk with him and get a picture! Very nice and approachable, true professional. As I walked away I whispered under my breath "Bouknight?" so that only he could hear, and he replied "Oh, he's right over there," gesturing to a group of tall people about fifteen feet away. I then said "we good?" and Hurley smiled slyly and said "we're good," flashing me a thumbs up as I walked away.
Just for the visual of how the post played out you get a LOL. Then reality sets in and...

upload_2018-9-16_19-22-1.jpeg

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Natty Ice would like a word. I wouldn't buy it now, but when I was in college it's basically the only beer I drank
natty light. My friends drank majorska and dubra like water

Reaction Score
For my personal taste

Natty Ice > Keystone ice

Keystone light > Natty light

Natty ice was always the same price as Natty light so economically it never made sense to me to buy light
Agreed on Keystone over Natty, though I haven't drank either more than a couple times since I graduated in '17.

Got to say though for heavier cheap beers I found Milwaukee's Best Ice surprisingly effective at 5.9% and $15 for a 30 at Total Wine.

Reaction Score
Agreed on Keystone over Natty, though I haven't drank either more than a couple times since I graduated in '17.

Got to say though for heavier cheap beers I found Milwaukee's Best Ice surprisingly effective at 5.9% and $15 for a 30 at Total Wine.
I could never stomach beast ice. I'd rather dubra

Reaction Score

Milwaukee is awful (IMO). Busch and Rolling Rock were always my go to cheap beer.

Reaction Score
Kirkland light is definitely the best price 48 for like $23. it also might be mostly piss

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Damn, drinking any of that crap beer...light anything, just not worth the calories. And “import” beer @Chief00, that’s mostly overpriced Budweiser. Y’all need to wander to the Best Beer thread and redeem yourselves,

For the record, I believe the story.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Anyone else drink Lucky Lagers in the 80's in college? Cheap for sure and they had a fun picture puzzle under the cap:
Cap1.jpg
A point well taken

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom