James Bouknight OV today | Page 6 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight OV today

Reaction Score
While not my brightest moment, drunk me did see Coach Hurley outside the stadium and kept my cool enough to quickly talk with him and get a picture! Very nice and approachable, true professional. As I walked away I whispered under my breath "Bouknight?" so that only he could hear, and he replied "Oh, he's right over there," gesturing to a group of tall people about fifteen feet away. I then said "we good?" and Hurley smiled slyly and said "we're good," flashing me a thumbs up as I walked away.
100% chance you were drunk. 0% chance DH flashed you any info at all.

Reaction Score
100% chance you were drunk. 0% chance Dan Hurley flashed you any info at all.
I led with that (I was drunk). But I was definitely sober enough to hold it together and properly recall the interaction. Which did happen, mind you. I'm not asking anyone to take my word as gospel but thought it would be a cool story to tell, since someone had posted about seeing Bouknight at the tailgate. I wouldn't post with the goal of deceiving people. Never met any Wake Forest boosters at the car wash.

Reaction Score
While not my brightest moment, drunk me did see Coach Hurley outside the stadium and kept my cool enough to quickly talk with him and get a picture! Very nice and approachable, true professional. As I walked away I whispered under my breath "Bouknight?" so that only he could hear, and he replied "Oh, he's right over there," gesturing to a group of tall people about fifteen feet away. I then said "we good?" and Hurley smiled slyly and said "we're good," flashing me a thumbs up as I walked away.

100% chance I love this if its true?

Reaction Score
How can you confirm if only Nick and Hurley heard it?
I was there standing right next to both of them. We went to the tailgate and the game together and I was actually the one that spotted Hurley from afar. I also got a picture with him. If you don’t believe me, I’ll post it. But you should just take my word for it.

pj

Reaction Score
I was there standing right next to both of them. We went to the tailgate and the game together and I was actually the one that spotted Hurley from afar. I also got a picture with him. If you don’t believe me, I’ll post it. But you should just take my word for it.

We don't need the picture, but we do need volume of the whisper. How drunk was he?

Reaction Score

Lol this wouldn't be the internet if someone didn't say pic or it didn't happen. I believe you though.

Reaction Score
We don't need the picture, but we do need volume of the whisper. How drunk was he?
Alright I’ll give you the details. He was 8 beers deep, pretty tipsy but by no means sloppy. I had probably 6. Granted we were drinking Busch lights over the course of a few hours. @UConNick is softspoken so his voice inflection was not loud at all. He even gave the “a-ok” hand gesture as a signal and Hurley gave the same hand gesture back. The conversation could not have been more smooth. Oh I can also confirm, Coach Hurley is the man!

Reaction Score
Alright I’ll give you the details. He was 8 beers deep, pretty tipsy but by no means sloppy. I had probably 6. Granted we were drinking Busch lights over the course of a few hours. @UConNick is softspoken so his voice inflection was not loud at all. He even gave the “a-ok” hand gesture as a signal and Hurley gave the same hand gesture back. The conversation could not have been more smooth. Oh I can also confirm, Coach Hurley is the man!
Oh noes! White supremacists have infiltrated!

Reaction Score
Busch lites? Now I know it happened
No one would lie about drinking Busch lites
Dude, Busch Lights was the way to go back in my college days. You could drink a million of them, they’re cheap, and their water content is so high you hydrate at the same time!

Reaction Score
I believed it before - and that’s validation, however it raises a concern - why are you drinking Busch Lites?
And don’t forget, when you met back up with Hurley he told you that story about the drunk kid he met in the parking lot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom