James Bouknight OV today | Page 8 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight OV today

Reaction Score
In every other visit he posted a picture of himself in the teams uni with the hashtag #NotCommited. He did not do that on this visit. That is a good sign imo
I wouldn't take that as anything. I think that's reading a little too hard into things. But hey I'm all for it please please please.

But leaving without a commitment is fine, as another poster had said chances are he is going to talk it over with coaches, family, etc. He was already back at MacDuffie today.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't take that as anything. I think that's reading a little too hard into things. But hey I'm all for it please please please.

But leaving without a commitment is fine, as another poster had said chances are he is going to talk it over with coaches, family, etc. He was already back at MacDuffie today.
I take it as he never planned on committing to those schools. Hence the #NotCommitted hashtag. I believe he planned and plans on committing to UConn . It wouldn't mean much if UConn wasnt the only school he didnt do it to. Just my opinion

Reaction Score
Def reading into things too much but before today only Sid Wilson followed him on Instagram and now the whole team does.

Just sayin....lol
That normally happens after a visit. The kids get to know each other. I refuse to ever get duped by follows again lol. But that combined with all the other great signs is good

Reaction Score
I guess we'll find out soon enough if all "our insiders" & 10 (100%) CBB "experts" and their crystal balls are really in the know like they say.

Bouknight seems like a sure thing but if he's going to f#@k us make it quick please.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom