Jalen could be back for Senior Night | The Boneyard

Jalen could be back for Senior Night

Reaction Score
Buried deep in this piece from Borges...

UConn men’s basketball team has been a lot of things lately, but lucky certainly isn’t one of them
But UConn has certainly been snakebit. The Huskies are 0-5 since Adams, the team’s best player and leading scorer, suffered a sprained MCL. He’s working hard to get back this season (don’t rule out Senior Night on March 7), but nothing is certain. Gilbert missed four games after injuring his surgically-repaired shoulder on Jan. 26 and has been rusty since his return on Thursday night. Kassoum Yakwe, expected to be the type of long-armed shot-blocker Hurley needs, is out for the season, and it appears Mamadou Diarra essentially is, as well.

Reaction Score
Independent of the article posted directly above my post. Gee, I know what the article said - I replied to it. Not sure what your point is?

You replied with the same information that was posted in the article AFTER it was posted. Give me some original info chiefers, I don't need a refresh button.

Reaction Score
He was lucky to avoid a more serious injury when it occurred. Don't see the benefit. Why risk an injury playing for free when you're in line to make hundreds of thousands/millions in a few months.

Reaction Score
He was lucky to avoid a more serious injury when it occurred. Don't see the benefit. Why risk an injury playing for free when you're in line to make hundreds of thousands/millions in a few months.
He’s making hundreds of thousands not millions. He’s G league material and with bonuses and call ups he might make 250k. Not bad but he’s not hitting the jackpot. Nonetheless, one questions the benefit of coming back versus the heightened risk of injury.

Reaction Score
Jalen coming back and leading this team to an AAC tourney championship would be stuff movies are made of and pretty cool. Unlikely, but it’s something we can dream about. One thing is for certain, his teammates have improved in his absence

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
If Jalen can get some games under his belt before the AAC Tournament, we could get some Q1 wins that propel us into the NIT.
I’d like our chances against Cincy, Temple, and Memphis. Possibly sneak into the championship game depending on matchups.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom