Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 63 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He might have just been passed over because of his AAU affiliation, Mitchell was also ranked higher than a lot of the kids in the national game, same deal with him.

Reaction Score
Is anyone else concerned that he may take a few assists/alley oops away from DHam? Just kidding. I can't wait to see him play.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@jeffborzello: Jalen Adams will fit in well at UConn. Next in a long line of scoring point guards that will excel in their ball-screen offense. #NEXTvsNEXT

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@EvanDaniels: Thought Steven Enoch (UConn) & Jessie Govan (Gtown) had very good showings in the Regional game. Both bigs are skilled.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
ByPalJ2.jpg

Reaction Score
Seems like we really got a player here. I cant wait to see this kid in a UConn uniform. I think he is going to be a steal. I just wish we got to see the game or highlights from it.

Reaction Score
Listening to both kids in their interviews, it seems they are both really nice, well spoken kids. Proud to have them coming to Storrs!

Congrats to both for good showings and a big shout out to JA for the MVP.

Reaction Score
I'll throw the Enoch section in here as well

http://scouthoops.scout.com/story/1538546-diallo-doubles-up?s=75

REGIONAL TOP PERFORMERS

Jalen Adams, CG — UConn fans have a lot to be excited about. The Huskies may hold the most underappreciated class in the country, one that’s small on quantity but very impressive on quality. Jalen Adams is a strong, athletic guard who knocks down jump shots or, more commonly, creates for himself going hard off the dribble.

Adams impressed this past season and based on talent should have played in Friday’s national game, rather than the regional one. Nevertheless, he entertained the fans in attendance and continues to demonstrate why he ranks No. 28 nationally — and that might be low. Adams went for 27 points on 12-17 shooting, including 3-4 on threes. He added four rebounds and five assists as well.

Steven Enoch, PF — Meanwhile, Enoch also projects as an immediate contributor toKevin Ollie’s program. The 6-9 power forward has lively legs and a strong frame, and thus he’s frequently a factor on the backboards and as a spontaneous scorer around the basket. He’ll need to improve his scoring touch, but he does hit some turnarounds and possesses sure hands. He finished with 15 points and nine rebounds on 7-14 field goals. Look for Enoch to reinforce or surpass his national top-75 status in Storrs.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, the glaring weaknesses we have are on the court, not paper.
With Brimah, Purvis, DHam, Adams, Facey, TSam, Sam Jr, Nolan etc., this team looks stacked to recruits. Ollie can't really say, "But some of these guys just can't play."
An opposing recruiter can point to the center position and claim we got two that played on a NC
team. TSam was a key reserve on his way to be a star. Sam Jr is son of NBA star. Add in the league ain't so great....

c

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, the glaring weaknesses we have are on the court, not paper.
With Brimah, Purvis, DHam, Adams, Facey, TSam, Sam Jr, Nolan etc., this team looks stacked to recruits. Ollie can't really say, "But some of these guys just can't play."
An opposing recruiter can point to the center position and claim we got two that played on a NC
team. TSam was a key reserve on his way to be a star. Sam Jr is son of NBA star. Add in the league ain't so great....

c
Nice work trying to F up a good thread about a couple of stud recruits. We have one heck of a perimeter nucleus with Adams, Purvis and Hamilton let's hope Brimah makes the necessary improvements and the rest of the frontcourt steps up. Adams is going to be a stud and Enoch will contribute, we have a chance to be very good. Shonn Miller please step right in.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
@JalenAdams25: #10ToesIn
Definitely in response to KO's statement this morning and I absolutely love it. The kid has swag combined with a good work ethic. He's buying into what KO is trying to do. These are the kids we have always thrived with. I would not want any other point guard in 2015 besides Jalen. The kid is meant to be a husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom