Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
kid has ups and finishes lefty nice

Reaction Score
Really, Really like his game.

LINK

He appears to be righty, but prefers to dunk lefty. Unusual.

Shot release reminds me of Omar - bit off the forehead.

This kid has 2 more years left in high school?

Man, if he has the motor, he could be awesome. Would love to get this kid.

Reaction Score
It's crazy how much talent there is nowadays in Mass and CT., I'm not sure why the talent seems so much better now than it was 10-15 years ago. Have to imagine the AAU youth programs are much better now.

Reaction Score
Would like to see him stop and pop more in the video but he certainly has some nice ball handling skills. Seems to just be a lot better than his age bracket in that AAU tourney in Mass while getting to the rim with ease..........Reminds me of Shabazz with a little more athleticism...............probably the same size too!

Reaction Score
I know a coach/counselor at Cushing. I'll give him a call and post back.

Reaction Score
Many schools are showing up at Cushing to watch Adams including: Florida, Missouri, Duke and others. The practices are open and any recruiter can walk in. Adams is supposed to be a great kid but my contact had no information on who else has offered but he is expected to get a number of offers from the major programs.

Reaction Score
Last New England point guard to head to Kansas: Naadir Tharpe.

Kansas: where New England point guards go to die!

Reaction Score
Last New England point guard to head to Kansas: Naadir Tharpe.

Kansas: where New England point guards go to die!

If by "die" you mean start on a team that's a favorite to win the national championship, sure. Very bizarre post.

Reaction Score
Crystal ball is 100% huskies. This isn't just a New England pg, he's a Roxbury native. You would have to think that's something.

Reaction Score
From Scout:

“I love it and [I’m] pumped that they are recruiting me and I want to get up there and check it out,” Adams said of the recent offer (from Kansas).

Connecticut head coach Kevin Ollie and an assistant were present at the Hoop Hall event to see Adams, who visited UConn for their midnight madness festivities in October. Connecticut offered early and has clearly prioritized the talented guard.

“He’s a great guy and I love the system they run up there – a lot of guard free play,” Adams said. "Plus Ollie knows what it takes to make it. He’s been there.”

When asked if any school or schools stuck out to him right now, Adams cited Connecticut, Minnesota, Kansas and Creighton. He said those four schools are recruiting him the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom