Jakai Robinson Top 5 | The Boneyard

Jakai Robinson Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20201003-171714_Instagram.jpg

Reaction Score
Aren’t we out of scholly last for next year?
Technically yes, but in theory if someone wanted to commit even before Bouknight officially leaves you can do it. Not something I expect Hurley to do though

Reaction Score
Wasn't he a seton hall lean not that long ago? Would've been a good addition for the conference

Reaction Score
Wasn't he a seton hall lean not that long ago? Would've been a good addition for the conference
Don't follow Seton Hall recruiting too closely (obviously) but they got a commitment from Brandon Weston a few weeks ago who plays the same position so may be the reason why that changed

Reaction Score
I think the trend of starting the list at 20 and dropping it lower is utterly ridiculous. That's not enjoying the recruiting process that's being a troll and an attention seeker.

You can call me old all you want, but if that's my kid???? Hell no is he posting a top 20.

Reaction Score
I think the trend of starting the list at 20 and dropping it lower is utterly ridiculous. That's not enjoying the recruiting process that's being a troll and an attention seeker.

You can call me old all you want, but if that's my kid???? Hell no is he posting a top 20.
Imagine thinking that you’re the gatekeeper for what constitutes a kid enjoying the recruiting process.

Has there been a determination on the name for a male version of a ‘Karen’? Because you are one.

Reaction Score
I literally can't believe the tonedeaf-ness of fully grown men on this website sometimes.

Gatekeeper? Grow up. I think it is totally absurd for a kid to think he's that important that he needs to release a list of 20 schools who are hoping for his commitment.

If I was a D-1 head coach and a 3 star or middle of the road 4 star kid put out a "cut down" list with 20 schools on it, I'd move on from him ASAP.

5 star kids don't do this (often)

I think it's just incredibly selfish and arrogant, and no kid of mine would do this.

My god, this place is bizarro world sometimes.
And this is why you'll never be a D1 coach. Part of the job is being able to relate to kids from a different generation

Reaction Score
How about a kid releasing a list of 20 schools being his acknowledgment of all the schools that took the time out to recruit him. Maybe he wants those schools to get some credit for the effort. I am not saying this is the reason kids do it, but it could be. Some people find the negative in everything. Plus, who the heck does it hurt putting out the list? Some fan who feels slighted because the kid already knew he wasn't going there but got their hopes up?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I don't care how many schools a recruiting target lists as long as UConn is on it somewhere. It means we're becoming relevant again.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure how far south you are as your name indicates, but hopefully far enough to appreciate that since MSG said "have a blessed day" and steered clear of "bless your heart" we know there were no shots fired and it's safe to continue conversation

also since it's now been claimed to be objective truth...i'm curious what the objective acceptable number is for a cut list and if it changes based on the ranking of the recruit or other factors...also how many times can one cut their list?
If we have offered a player, his list can be as long as he wants, cut it as many times as he is comfortable with so long as he commits to us. That's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom