Jakai Robinson Top 5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jakai Robinson Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First I wanted to lock this thread but now I want more entertainment.

M.S.G. would have a fit over this one. I laughed when I read it. He's expected to pick Kentucky.

Class of 2021 forward Bryce Hopkins will not be announcing his college commitment on Tuesday, Oct. 20, as previously reported.

“I am not committing on the 20th,” Hopkins said by text. “I still need time to finish the video.”

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Y

M.S.G. would have a fit over this one. I laughed when I read it. He's expected to pick Kentucky.

Class of 2021 forward Bryce Hopkins will not be announcing his college commitment on Tuesday, Oct. 20, as previously reported.

“I am not committing on the 20th,” Hopkins said by text. “I still need time to finish the video.”

Yeah based on his logic Kentucky prolly won't want him now...

Reaction Score

He should probably take the opportunity to make a new cut list of his top 4 or 5 first...would save him some time on the video, too!

Reaction Score
Why would you want to lock the thread? He wished him a Happy Friday.
I especially liked that he said" Have a blessed day" and then immediately called him a peon

Reaction Score
the next “this week in the boneyard” edition could be pulled from this one post:
  • repeatedly said they are 0% mad, when they are clearly mad
  • guy in his 40s calls out guys in their 50s for trying to act cool
  • Poosays other people can’t handle a differing opinion, then immediately claims that another opinion is categorically false
  • brags about the number of people in their (boneyard) DMs
  • claims the entire site is ruined after one argument
now i am just left wondering how many cell phones this guy owns.
Holy crap, you can DM people on here. I had no idea, but more importantly, why doesn't M.S.G. ever DM me ....damn.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score

Would be crazy if he was a bust. All this noise and then nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom