It's Miller Time | The Boneyard

It's Miller Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

miller-time-jukebox-app.png

Reaction Score
Yeah buddy!!!! Great news. Starting 5 of Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, Miller, and Brimah is solid. Samuel, Cassell, Calhoun, Facey, Enoch, Nolan off bench. Could use one more pure PG...not sure if we are still going after any of those guards that have been discussed.

Reaction Score
UConn lands transfer Shonn Miller, ESPN.com

"It just felt like home," Miller said. "I got along with all the players and everybody in general just welcomed me like I was a part of their family."

Great get since this fits the team's need to a T. If Adams can be a good ball handler and shoot a decent percentage from three I think this team has the chance to be way better than this past season's team. And I expect some improvement from everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I really believe that in terms of immediate impact, this kid will be better for us than any of the 2015 targets we were in on and missed out on. It fills a positional need, a leadership need and a skills need all in one.

For all the worrying about recruiting, if Ollie is going to recruit one or two blue chippers per class (Hamilton, Adams, maybe Purvis if you count him) and then sprinkle in some diamonds in the rough (AB) along with some glue/high upside guys (Samuel, Facey, Enoch) and a grad transfer to put us over the top (Kromah, Miller), I think you can do a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom