Is This a Hall of Fame Career? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is This a Hall of Fame Career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Nice - but ... being the favorite and failing is a double edged sword - you obviously have created a great team, but cannot get them to the finish line. Your list of frustration in the NCAA includes only one season, the first, where she over-achieved and four where she perhaps under-achieved. Being David is a great thing, being Goliath not so much! :eek:

But I'd like to think she gets credit for creating Goliath in the first place, right?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
But I'd like to think she gets credit for creating Goliath in the first place, right?
Yes, well, how much credit do we give to the Philistines? :eek: - Not that I am equating Duke graduates to philistines! :cool:
(I did give her credit - 'double edged sword')

Reaction Score
Who is CD ?
The great Chris Dailey.
She is the second best coach in women's bball history.
Women+s+Final+Four+CMQxeC2dG7vm.jpg

Reaction Score
I think the HOF in all sports are letting people in to easily.Take basketball IMO Dikembe Mutombo does not deserve to be in the HOF but will be enshrined this year!He never won a championship in college or the pros!He is just one example!In baseball Don Mattingly was the best player in the game for 5 or 6 years then he got hurt and wasn't the same player ever again but there are players with similar stats who were voted in.Mattingly himself said he doesn't deserve to be in.Hall of Fames just don't have the same value as they used to.No she should not get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom