Is J Carey on campus tomorrow? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Is J Carey on campus tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Jalen Carey's dad just posted this on Instagram. Probably just posting it cuz he thinks it's cool but still

Was Carey's dad the one who always liked UConn? I know someone's parent always posted about UConn and tweeted about UConn being NYC's team

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

Jalen Carey's dad just posted this on Instagram. Probably just posting it cuz he thinks it's cool but still

So what was it?

Reaction Score
The last I saw Coach Chil at the game - late 4Q with a few minutes left he was chatting it up pretty good with two gentlemen - all seemed happy - one maybe being the father? We waved at each other but I did not want to interrupt.
Don't be so selfless Chief....you should have moved in and sealed the deal

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The last I saw Coach Chil at the game - late 4Q with a few minutes left he was chatting it up pretty good with two gentlemen - all seemed happy - one maybe being the father? We waved at each other but I did not want to interrupt.
Cmon you gotta get the inside scoop!

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Now the question is if we take Carey's dad's removal of the Instagram as a good thing because his son didn't want him to spoil his announcement, or a bad thing showing he isn't picking UConn. It's Friday maybe we're feeling lucky.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
From what I hear it went very well - close to commit - yet not closed and may do more visits.
I know been down this road before.
At least we're in a good spot. People here were writing him off. Glad to see we are very much in it. I'd love a commit. Maybe this morning??

Reaction Score
From what I hear it went very well - close to commit - yet not closed and may do more visits.
I know been down this road before.

Please Chief the "close to commit" but "may take other visits" is a broken record of failure here these days, not sure worth mentioning unless of course you want to hear the usual suspects tell us how they can't close!

Reaction Score
I thought I remember reading somewhere that he was commuted to using all his visits or was that someone else?

C

Chief00

Please Chief the "close to commit" but "may take other visits" is a broken record of failure here these days, not sure worth mentioning unless of course you want to hear the usual suspects tell us how they can't close!

I hear you but I am just passing along what I am hearing regardless how some will react - I can't let that drive things. It's positive but -

Reaction Score
I thought I remember reading somewhere that he was commuted to using all his visits or was that someone else?

The No. 14-ranked point guard in the Class of 2018 by 247Sports.com, Carey plans to take all five official visits this fall.

“I’m definitely going to take all five, just enjoy it,” he said at the Peach Jam. “I don’t want to rush anything.”

As for a timetable on signing, he said, “Most likely I want to sign before my high school season starts but I don’t want to rush or anything.”

Source

But as we have seen, if you can make a convincing enough pitch, you can change minds.

Reaction Score
The No. 14-ranked point guard in the Class of 2018 by 247Sports.com, Carey plans to take all five official visits this fall.

“I’m definitely going to take all five, just enjoy it,” he said at the Peach Jam. “I don’t want to rush anything.”

As for a timetable on signing, he said, “Most likely I want to sign before my high school season starts but I don’t want to rush or anything.”

Source

But as we have seen, if you can make a convincing enough pitch, you can change minds.

Hey look at that! That's exactly the quote I was thinking of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32