Is J Carey on campus tomorrow? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Is J Carey on campus tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

On the overnight itself the player will stay in the apartments with the team and the parents will stay in the Nathan Hale. They must just stay in Hartford the night before.
Cap Grille !

C

Chief00

In the Student Union with dad, Ricky, Chill, and Kill as of 1:30. He was having a good laugh with Ricky. He's wearing a hoodie with the hood so tight you can barely even see his face.

Surprise Chill not taking to Blaze - he loves that place

Reaction Score
Didn't the whole discussion start because UConn doesn't have a hotel on campus?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Carey's dad really likes us. Was just giving us compliments on his Instagram live. Specifically saying he liked how coach Killings was going about practice, among other things.. Jalen said he's having fun, put the camera on Ollie and called him "his guy."

Reaction Score
Carey's dad really likes us. Was just giving us compliments on his Instagram live. Specifically saying he liked how coach Killings was going about practice, among other things.. Jalen said he's having fun, put the camera on Ollie and called him "his guy."
I can confirm. Which makes me believe we're underestimating our chances here

Reaction Score
I can confirm. Which makes me believe we're underestimating our chances here

While I get what you're saying it would be very hard to overestimate our chances at this point huh?

I just like to say ya never know.

Reaction Score
While I get what you're saying it would be very hard to overestimate our chances at this point huh?

I just like to say ya never know.
Oh absolutely. I 100% agree, we just seem to count ourselves out extra early now a days because we've been conditioned to. Its a defense mechanism. I get it

Reaction Score
Anything can happen once they get on campus for an official. Make this happen!

Reaction Score
Yeah when his dad likes us as much as it looks like he does, there's no way we can be out of it. Plus I'm pretty sure his dad is going to have a significant impact on his decision.

Seems mom and dad have had decisions before which didn't bode well for us. Hope he and dad agree on whomever he chooses, makes it better for all as we can see now.

Reaction Score
Oh It all makes sense now!

Andy Katz (college basketball expert) hosting the football home-opener tonight will make a ("seismic") half-time announcement that Carey and Sid have chosen UCONN.
Seismic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc