Is Hurley Really The Answer? | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Is Hurley Really The Answer?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This Pikiell guy must have gone to a good school that gave him good negotiating skills ;)

You're not kidding. Guy just had 2 consecutive losing seasons is which he finished last (14th) in the B1G. And he still managed a significant extension.

NB: I like Steve and think he'll be a good coach. Rutgers is a tough nut to crack...

Reaction Score
^^ So all the other insiders who say the exact opposite are lying?

Sounds like an acquaintance trying to do Hurley's public profile a solid, spinning random .

Reaction Score
I'm hearing it could be all about the money. Are you hearing that? If so, big development.

His wife Andrea is making this call. Someone please tell this to Evan Daniels or whatever his name is. This isn't rocket science. ANDREA is making this call. Family is everything to Danny.

635814218190976781-1358218070_07fa414.jpg

Reaction Score
I heard some RI insider stuff that Hurley has given some people a good tongue lashing, so UConn is backing off because they don't want a rude and inconsiderate coach.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You have to be careful with these guys on Twitter.

Lotta horse trading going on.

Also could be head fakes.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Also heard AD David Benedict is fixated on Danny Boy. Is this true?
I have checked with my people and the sense is that Hurley is our main target, and he is potentially interested. I will let you know if I hear anything further.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The most concerning part of all this insider gossip. No throat boy or @Chief00 to let us know what’s good. It’s scary to think the two most connected people to the program have nothing to say so far today.

Reaction Score
Sure do miss a coach that makes his players accountable. Love his focus on defense and his intensity. He also appears to be a decent X’s and O’s Coach but I can’t say for sure based on my limited viewing of him. Maybe someone else can comment on this.
You can rarely be certain because certainty costs too much but Hurley seems like a good coach and a good fit. I’m in.

A retired coach with season tickets to UMass games told me last night he has never liked Hurley's antics during games. Spends his time bitching at the refs and not enough attention to adjustments his team needs to make, which fits what others have said here. He has no axe to grind against Hurley, but it's only one guy's opinion.

Reaction Score
A retired coach with season tickets to UMass games told me last night he has never liked Hurley's antics during games. Spends his time bitching at the refs and not enough attention to adjustments his team needs to make, which fits what others have said here. He has no axe to grind against Hurley, but it's only one guy's opinion.

Perfect! Something KO never did

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I think people are confused between the buy out like we would have to pay Ollie for ending his contract and the opposite buy out Danny or Steve would have to pay their university if they left.
The 5 million for Steve hurts him. The $10 million Ollie will fight for is in his advantage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom