Interesting Hurley Quote On Charleston Tournament | The Boneyard

Interesting Hurley Quote On Charleston Tournament

Reaction Score
Very emotional and off the cuff. It’s not untrue but the delivery added to the quotes about talent etc makes me a little uneasy

Reaction Score
I haven't look at what was ask or what he said before or after. But that quote is not w good look and as much ad I wan'thim to tear into the players there his players. He choose to keep them and didn't recruit over them.

The wins and loses are his as much ad the players.

Reaction Score
He has 1 recruiting class in uniform. I’m sure he’s trying like mad to recruit over every single one of his players and if he’s not he’s not doing his job

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
This is a message to the team. I’m sure the team got high on itself after the win and this is as much a message to motivate the team, as it is the truth
He could just say it to the team though. I hope we aren't at the point he has to communicate to them through Borges.

Reaction Score
He’s just saying, “we suck” and there are limitations. RJ Cole is the get out of jail card for this program. Hurley is very high on him and the development of Bouk and Gaffney. We will be better next year.

Reaction Score
Time to send a message to Hurley?? At 2 plus million a year, find a way!

Reaction Score
He’s just saying, “we suck” and there are limitations. RJ Cole is the get out of jail card for this program. Hurley is very high on him and the development of Bouk and Gaffney. We will be better next year.

Don't do this to yourself and put all hope in Cole. Maybe he is good. Hurley also thought AG could be POY. Things are going to trend better as long as we continue to recruit at a high level but next year will remain frustrating.

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard of motivating your players through the media?

Yes, it's more typically done at the pro level and not to college kids, but he's basically saying "I'm telling everyone that you haven't accomplished ____ and still have a ton to prove".

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard of motivating your players through the media?

Yes, it's more typically done at the pro level and not to college kids, but he's basically saying "I'm telling everyone that you haven't accomplished ____ and still have a ton to prove".

Is he Phil Jackson now? Win something of meaning first.

Reaction Score
Don't do this to yourself and put all hope in Cole. Maybe he is good. Hurley also thought AG could be POY. Things are going to trend better as long as we continue to recruit at a high level but next year will remain frustrating.

I don’t think so. I believe RJ Cole is our best player today. I watched him play with the guys 3 times this summer. He’s our best player. He’s also completely in control of everyone around him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom