If you could pick just 1 2023? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If you could pick just 1 2023?

Reaction Score
I can't see Toomey in CT, I feel she wants to stay home. Penn St the first team to offer her and I think that might play a big role in her decision. Uconn Baylor I think were 2 of the last of her 8 to offer so they came late in the game. I think Williams is going to Uconn.

Reaction Score
I'm predicting 2023 will be a 3-player class. But I'll be more delighted with a class of Arnold, Booker, Toomey, and Williams. Cunningham is high on my list too but I really don't see her leaving the West Coast or going to UCONN.

Reaction Score
Williams and C to add to KK. Thats all we need from this class if they say yes.
That would be an ideal haul for 2023. We have KK locked up, many appear to think we are odds on favorites for C, but I don't sense the same confidence on Williams. Assuming we get KK and C, I think the next most important need is a wing, maybe a 2/3 that is more of a 3.

From that perspective Williams would of course be ideal, but if we can't get her, Booker becomes a very high POI as the second option there.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
That would be an ideal haul for 2023. We have KK locked up, many appear to think we are odds on favorites for C, but I don't sense the same confidence on Williams. Assuming we get KK and C, I think the next most important need is a wing, maybe a 2/3 that is more of a 3.

From that perspective Williams would of course be ideal, but if we can't get her, Booker becomes a very high POI as the second option there.
Lets' remember, nobody is "locked up" until they sign the letter of intent, which for this crew would be November 2022. Verbals could be rescinded until that point, so lets not count our chickens before they are hatched. I know that is being pessimistic, but that's the kind of guy I am. LOL

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Me? Okay.

Not sure if one stands out above all others. I guess I'd have Toomey and Williams top of my list with Ashlynn just a Shade behind. Booker would be right there too.

Watkins is going to be awfully productive but I don't have a feeling the odds are good for UConn there.

Also like Kitts, Cunningham, and Sahara Williams.
What he said!

Reaction Score
I would like to see JuJu land at UConn. I think a player that will keep shooting even if the shots aren’t falling is something the team could use.

Reaction Score
Bigs who can shoot outside are at such a premium. Ciera would be a tremendous add.

Even having 2-3 players who can shoot is such an advantage in todays game. South Carolina shows that having a lot of players who can defend and rebound might be even more important though.

I'd like to see another Ayanna somewhere in the mix. Mikayla Williams is very athletic as well. She would be a game changer. She seems to have no problem creating shots for herself. She's athletic enough to be a solid defender as well.

Reaction Score
I can't see Toomey in CT, I feel she wants to stay home. Penn St the first team to offer her and I think that might play a big role in her decision. Uconn Baylor I think were 2 of the last of her 8 to offer so they came late in the game. I think Williams is going to Uconn.
UConn is almost always among the last to offer! That will have nothing to do with her choice.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I can't see Toomey in CT, I feel she wants to stay home. Penn St the first team to offer her and I think that might play a big role in her decision. Uconn Baylor I think were 2 of the last of her 8 to offer so they came late in the game.
get-up-out-your-feelings-advice.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom