If you could pick just 1 2023? | The Boneyard

If you could pick just 1 2023?

Reaction Score
You know I’m going with my “friend” C. I mean she is the prototype stretch 4. Just what we need and what we haven’t had recently. Inside, outside you name it, C has got it. I think she is the missing link to additional nattys!

Reaction Score
Mikaylah Williams or MAYBE Jayden Donovan. C would be a great fit in UCONN but the other 2 are more athletic and we need athletic. KK basically gives us what Ashlyn Shade would give us. I'd love C and Mikaylah or Jayden.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Eager for @Sluconn Husky to voice an opinion.

Me? Okay.

Not sure if one stands out above all others. I guess I'd have Toomey and Williams top of my list with Ashlynn just a Shade behind. Booker would be right there too.

Watkins is going to be awfully productive but I don't have a feeling the odds are good for UConn there.

Also like Kitts, Cunningham, and Sahara Williams.

Reaction Score
Yea.... C is growing on me. If we don't get Williams we can replace her with Booker or your girl Chloe Kitts. There is no comparable replacement for C.
One of the things I like about Kitts is that she's out there in the offseason getting instruction, working, and improving and not waiting until after a couple of years of college. And her BB role model appears to be B. Stewart. ;)

Reaction Score
Me? Okay.

Not sure if one stands out above all others. I guess I'd have Toomey and Williams top of my list with Ashlynn just a Shade behind. Booker would be right there too.

Watkins is going to be awfully productive but I don't have a feeling the odds are good for UConn there.

Also like Kitts, Cunningham, and Sahara Williams.
I like what you did there.

Reaction Score
I think UConn should focus on the #98 prospect, that will eliminate any and all over the top expectations

Reaction Score
I think UConn should focus on the #98 prospect, that will eliminate any and all over the top expectations
Yes because all those ridiculous expectations of a bunch of nobodies on an anonymous fan forum are making it just too hard for those kids to function. UConn should protect them from that.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
One of the things I like about Kitts is that she's out there in the offseason getting instruction, working, and improving and not waiting until after a couple of years of college. And her BB role model appears to be B. Stewart. ;)

The guy in the teal hoodie is Chris Hansen currently managing editor at ProspectsNation and formerly at ESPN. He's a really good dude. Chris used to write these things called Tip sheets for ESPN after the high level AAU and HS showcase tournaments and he was kind enough to include my daughters in two of his tip sheets.

Reaction Score

l know Geno can be very convincing but sounds like she'd be more comfortable with a woman coach.........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom