(I think) Evina (will be) Squeezed Out | Page 4 | The Boneyard

(I think) Evina (will be) Squeezed Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, when people post really stupid stuff, it does have that effect on me. Absolutely.

And I am in nobodies imagination...."little" (unfortunately).

Yes you are, and you just did it again.
Less than good??? Are you insane??? Do you have no concept of basketball at all? BE 1st Team, 2nd leading scorer on the #1 team in the country, AP AA HM? Not good? In what world? Not in any world were people watch basketball. You are just intentionally degrading her. I get it, you don't like her.

Now, she may not have been as good as she wanted. Or as good as Geno thought she could be. But she has definitely NOT been "less than good most of the year".

NO, I don't think she'll play 38 minutes a game next year. And you want to know why?....because she doesn't play 38 minutes a game THIS year. You are the one saying she does. [ ]
you have you opinion and i have mine. If I am ragging on her then you are pumping sunshine up your ass.

As I posted before: Even GA said it in a postgame session after the BE championship at 5:29 as follows so go fact-check me:

'Christyn hasn't had the kind of year she wanted to have, she hasn't been in any kind of a flow whatsoever.'

Those are really strong words, especially the emphasis on the later and the word 'whatsoever'. This would be GA's way of delicately saying this year has been a disappointment for CW and how could you, or anybody think differently? Did you really think that in her JR year, making HM AA and shooting in the low 40s and in the low 30s from 3 is a good year??? That is with a great group of passers around her to get her the ball when she is wide open. She has not been good this year. I can accept mediocre but then when compared to expectations, well it is not good then.

You are insane, not me. Most people, GA most of all, expected much more from CW. IMHO, GA really coddles CW so as not to hurt her fragile confidence level and in hopes she catches fire at the right time. I hope it works but it hasnt for 2 years now.

In reality, BE 1st team means nothing. 2nd leading scorer when you shoot in the low 40s and in the low 30s from 3 and you have great passers and players to get you the ball when you are wide open is not good. HM AA for CW, the #1 recruit coming out of HS is a big disappointment. That means there are several players ahead of her at her position.

She may not play 38 minutes on average because of one game GA benched her for the second half, but other than that, she plays the vast majority of the game - in excess of say 35-36 minutes. Are you going to argue with me if I am a couple minutes off??? So no, I'm not talking out of my ass.

Anyway, I look forward to the day that you 'shove it in my face' and 'beat it into my head'. At least then, I will know that CW is killin it and that will make me very happy!

By the way, I have a very good concept of BB since I have played it for many years and coached it as well. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I don't know anything. Maybe you don't know very much except what the post-season award bullsh** tells you. Post-season awards mean nothing in my view. Sometimes they get it right and sometimes they don't. At the end of the day, who the hell cares about individual awards in a team game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom