I made an e-petition to fire PP (link inside).. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I made an e-petition to fire PP (link inside)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Also, pinning this is weak, IMO.

Reaction Score
I just feel that after one loss starting an e-petition to have a man's career end is immature. Now I'll add premature, too? UConn is "stuck" with him and that's it. He ain't getting fired.

where have you been the last two years? this isn't just one loss, rather this loss is the final straw. You're right, he won't get fired today. But there is nothing wrong with the fan-base voicing their displeasure with the coaching staff and their desire to see them gone.

Reaction Score
I just feel that after one loss starting an e-petition to have a man's career end is immature. Now I'll add premature, too? UConn is "stuck" with him and that's it. He ain't getting fired.

Also, this loss could have huge implications (r.e. conference realignment). Right now we are the laughing stock of FBS (that is if anyone is paying attention to us). We need to show the power conferences we are serious about big time football. The entire UConn brand is hurting after last nights embarrassing loss, and firing head coach PP right now is a step in the right direction.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Publicly available information. Why bother censoring?

Then let people find the email on their own. If you want to post a link to the school's page showing their contact, fine. But I don't want to be responsible for getting anyone on phone or email spam lists because their info was posted here.

Reaction Score
Then let people find the email on their own. If you want to post a link to the school's page showing their contact, fine. But I don't want to be responsible for getting anyone on phone or email spam lists because their info was posted here.

How can you be responsible if it's public information? No matter where people find it, it's not illegal to post it. No need to be paranoid. We have a few good lawyers on here to help you.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
How can you be responsible if it's public information? No matter where people find it, it's not illegal to post it. No need to be paranoid. We have a few good lawyers on here to help you.

It's a knowing right from wrong thing, not a legal concern. I deleted a post an hour or so ago asking if anyone knew where to get a script that could bombard their email automatically until they fired the coach.

Reaction Score

Dove you should GET A HAT.

FIRE PP

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Name: Paul Pasquoloni on Aug 30, 2013
Comments: What do I have to do to get fired? End this long nightmare!

Reaction Score
Funny, Memphis just started a petition to give Coach Pee a 5 year extension. Gives them hope of not finishing last.

Reaction Score
Signed he needed to be fired after last season. (oh and I signed in from facebook)

Reaction Score
Also, this loss could have huge implications (r.e. conference realignment). Right now we are the laughing stock of FBS (that is if anyone is paying attention to us). We need to show the power conferences we are serious about big time football. The entire UConn brand is hurting after last nights embarrassing loss, and firing head coach PP right now is a step in the right direction.

Remember we were wearing those helmets when the FBS folks were laughing at us for losing to Towson as well.

Reaction Score
*keeping thread alive*

But on a serious note how many votes would we need to warrant an actual response from the administration?

Reaction Score
It's a knowing right from wrong thing, not a legal concern. I deleted a post an hour or so ago asking if anyone knew where to get a script that could bombard their email automatically until they fired the coach.

Those type of things do need to be deleted. If I sent an email to Warde everyday saying I'm not happy with him or PP I have that right. I'm pretty sure our taxes give us that right.

The noise has to come from somewhere. The diehards are almost as important to the program as the donors are and they know it.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
PP No Hope.jpg
This.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Just reviewed, nice to see Terry Bolea, Hulk Hogan (crafty of him trying to sign twice), Barry Obama, and Heywood Jablome are all onboard.
Yeah, they give the e-petition legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom