I made an e-petition to fire PP (link inside).. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I made an e-petition to fire PP (link inside)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can I retro date it to early January 2011. Oh wait . . . I signed then when I said this was not the right hire for UConn. Never like him, never wanted him. . . Now let's get rid of him.

Reaction Score
Signed. I know it's weird living in CT and being a UConn grad, but I'm a diehard Cowboys fan. Have been for all my life.

When I saw an article that Pasqualoni was leaving Dallas, I honestly felt like jumping up and down.

As I kept reading said article, it came to my realization that he was becoming my alma mater's head coach.

I hated it at the time, but was willing to let him have his shot.

Enough is enough.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Signed! The last embarassing loss like this that I can remember...when New Haven (coached by Mark Whipple) beat UCONN in Memorial Stadium

That's exactly what I said to a buddy during the game tonight.

PS signed.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
4.2000px-JohnHancocksSignature.svg_.jpg

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
and email has been sent to both susan and warde:

Please fire football head coach Paul Pasqualoni. My name is <redacted> and I am a UConn graduate (class of 2006) and it pains me to see UConn football in the state that it is in. After last night, the UConn brand has most definitely taken a hit in the oh-so-important world of conference realignment. We must show all of the other Universities that we are serious about being a player among the power conferences, and the only way to do that is by firing head coach Paul Pasqualoni right now. We can then begin the process of turning the image of UConn football around. Last night I started a petition for those who agree with me to sign. The petition can be found here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-uconn-football-head-coach-paul-pasqualoni/
This petition has been live for less than 12 hours and has already garnished 200 signatures (and counting). That is a pretty strong message from the fan-base. I implore you to read some of the comments in order to see the level of frustration the common fan feels.
Thank you,
<redacted>

Class of 2006

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I just feel that after one loss starting an e-petition to have a man's career end is immature. Now I'll add premature, too? UConn is "stuck" with him and that's it. He ain't getting fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom