Hurley on First Take | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley on First Take

Reaction Score
People in the chat and on the board probably get tired of me constantly talking about it, but Jordan’s game is so prime for up fake, couple dribble pull up, or drive to the hole. I can’t imagine the staff doesn’t stress it too, maybe Jordan is just a bit hesitant to do it. But it would open everything up for him and the team.
Yep but I think up fake and a dribble or two into a midrange jumper is probably even better. He's such a good shooter and he seems to still get into trouble when he tries to finish at the rim.

Reaction Score
Yep but I think up fake and a dribble or two into a midrange jumper is probably even better. He's such a good shooter and he seems to still get into trouble when he tries to finish at the rim.
Yeah either or. The defense will collapse and he can find another shooter too. Adds so much.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Love me some Southside Johnny (and the Asbury Jukes). But Russo on the tambourine… not so much.
He's out and out ridiculous in this.

Saw Johnnie & the Jukes (may have been Stage West in West Hartford, song ago I'm not fully sure of the venue) about 44 years ago. Awesome live band.

Trapped again is one of my alltime favorites.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Saw Johnnie & the Jukes (may have been Stage West in West Hartford, song ago I'm not fully sure of the venue) about 44 years ago. Awesome live band.
He played there a couple of times a year. He's still good. Saw him at Infinity last year.

Reaction Score
Best thing about it is that this is the feeling that uconn basketball gave us for years. From here on out we should expect to have that same level of national attention we were so spoiled by. It's just sports but the world looks different when UConn is UConn.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Best thing about it is that this is the feeling that uconn basketball gave us for years. From here on out we should expect to have that same level of national attention we were so spoiled by. It's just sports but the world looks different when UConn is UConn.
You left out arrogant.

Reaction Score
Anyone know here I can watch this? Disney took it off YouTube and it won’t let me watch it on the ESPN app

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I think you need to have a cable provider to access First Take through the app.

Reaction Score
Anyone know here I can watch this? Disney took it off YouTube and it won’t let me watch it on the ESPN app
Here is the readers digest version:
Molly- Danny I love you
SA- I love your dad
Mad Dog- I love you but you better come out of the gates fast
Orlovsky- Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.
Hurley- Let's go!!!!!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Molly- Danny I love you
SA- I love your dad
Hurley- Let's go!!!!!
An accurate summation, imo.

Reaction Score
Molly- Danny I love you
SA- I love your dad
Hurley- Let's go!!!!!

reality

SA - I don’t know **** about college bball that was dickie v’s lane and I didn’t even know they got a new coach

Reaction Score
Didn’t know Mad Dog’s son was on the staff. Now that is a serious energy source we could harness for the mojo.

Mad Dog Baseball GIF by MLB Network
I know MD and Timmy well. Timmy is a great kid but he could not be more opposite than his old man - very quiet and soft spoken (and respectful). Chris Russo might be one of the funniest people on the planet. His radio persona is no act, he's exactly like that in real life.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I know she has a lot of make up, lashes, etc., etc. going on, but she's not too bad to look at. I'll deal with the not too bright thing...
She's plenty bright.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
reality

SA - I don’t know **** about college bball that was dickie v’s lane and I didn’t even know they got a new coach
The longest part of that whole segment was SA talking about getting stuck in traffic. The man is a master at making every interview about him.

Reaction Score
Really good questions, they asked the things that have been the biggest concerns so far in this tournament (how to get off to a better start as a team, how to get Hawkins going in the first half and how to keep Clingan involved in the game with Sanogo dominating like he has been so far). Loved this interview - Coach seems ready to roll. Not going to be an easy game but I think it's all business from here on out.
the video has been locked :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom