Humongous win for the program | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Humongous win for the program

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but UCONN was missing their starting QB also. I hardly feel bad for Fesno State.
Not to mention their backup looked good against USC granted it was mid game. I’m sure it didn’t matter before hand if they were playing with their backup but now all of the sudden it matters please lol.

Last edited:

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Those announcers were so giddy during the game that we were in it. This team definitely has people pulling for us to overcome. Great story If and when we do. Studio commentary echoed the game announcers. Great game to watch with my son!

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Those announcers were so giddy during the game that we were in it. This team definitely has people pulling for us to overcome. Great story If and when we do. Studio commentary echoed the game announcers. Great game to watch with my son!
CBS Sports owns our contract. It's better for them if we win.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I guess UConn players had nothing to do with Fresno laying an egg they just had a bad game and UConn got lucky.

50 post sock puppet shows up to spike the ball on everyone after a win. Got it.

Reaction Score
CBS Sports owns our contract. It's better for them if we win.
I think they own the WAC too. Or did. In fact I heard somewhere that they were instrumental in getting us games against WAC teams. Honestly I think the studio guys all know and like Mora and we’re happy for him. This was a legit win against a solid opponent Who was a 23 point favorite. I don’t know if it is program changing but it was pretty sweet.

Reaction Score
I think they own the WAC too. Or did. In fact I heard somewhere that they were instrumental in getting us games against WAC teams. Honestly I think the studio guys all know and like Mora and we’re happy for him. This was a legit win against a solid opponent Who was a 23 point favorite. I don’t know if it is program changing but it was pretty sweet.
It was program changing. For the players, and recruits, winning games energizes them. And fans will take notice.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
The wac is fcs, Fresno state is in the Mountain west

shizzle787

Reaction Score
The WAC is an FCS league. CBS Sports owns the MW.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
What a great game. Great to outplay a team that was a 3 touchdown favorite, and with all of the injuries and adversity that we've faced this season.

Pride. Heart. UCONN!!!

20221001_183435.jpg

Reaction Score
UCONN gave up fewer points to the bulldogs than USC did.

I see a mountain west football only invitation. Along with Colorado and Utah.

shizzle787

Reaction Score
UCONN gave up fewer points to the bulldogs than USC did.

I see a mountain west football only invitation. Along with Colorado and Utah.
Honestly, if there was one G5 league I would take a football-only invitation to, it would be the Mountain West. Recognizable opponents.

Reaction Score
I was left solo by a friend who couldn’t attend. I’m soon glad I went. Sat in section 219. It’s my new lucky section. Congratulations to Jim Mora and staff-that game was 100 percent coaching and game planning. Huge win.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Yeah, let's just take this for what it's worth. Nice win. Let's not talking bowl game.

Why???

Husky Nation: don't be afraid to dream. Don't be afraid crave more of these moments as you enjoy the current one. Don't be afraid to believe in the ones you love.

LET'S. GO. HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
I'm super pumped for the coaching staff too. No one saw this win coming. It gives everyone more reason to believe in the Revolution

Reaction Score
Why???

Husky Nation: don't be afraid to dream. Don't be afraid crave more of these moments as you enjoy the current one. Don't be afraid to believe in the ones you love.

LET'S. GO. HUSKIES!!!
Whatever....it isn't dreaming. It's putting unrealistic expectations on the team which has 1 FBS win in 3 years. Then bashing them when they do not live up to said expectations.

Reaction Score
Trial By Fire. Coach Mora called it. I didn't expect a turnaround until FIU. I was totally blind-sided, hoping for a competitive game. Incredible mental strength by our team to maintain their focus and build upon recent defeats agaist top-shelf opponents. Proud of these guys. Proud of UConn. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom