How could UConn top 2013-14? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How could UConn top 2013-14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Tomcat....You hit it on the head.....Gabby....No one realizes this girls ability....But Geno. Its beyond!!!!!!

Everybody realizes her ability and potential. She's a stud recruit. The problem is that she blew out her knee twice (heck she might've even been a Top 5 kid if she'd never had a knee problem). That puts a damper on expectations. I'm just hoping she stays healthy.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jim Delany announces that the continued nearly unprecedented success of UConn's woman's basket is so valuable to the Big Ten Network that he is inviting UConn to join the Big Ten forcing talking heads across the country to say, "Well gee, I guess woman's basketball was driving the bus!"

Reaction Score
Keeping everyone free of injuries and/or sickness for the whole season and let the chips fall where they may!
If this were possible I think the pieces are there for an outstanding offensive and defensive season!
I think Kiah and Saniya are going to have outstanding seasons!
I think the 4 freshmen's athleticism will allow Geno to full-court press more!
I think the voters will have to name 3 UCONN players to all the All-American teams: Stewie, KML & MoJeff! They're the best at their positions!
I agree with above posts & think the BIG 10 will pick UCONN to join! But it will be before the end of this season!

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
What can we expect from Saniya this season ? I'm absolutely clueless.

Reaction Score
Saniya should help with starting the offense as a back up point guard with assists, speed, and a reliable 3 point shot.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
UConn will go as far as Breanna and KML take them. I expect both to be over the top good and almost unstoppable. MoJeff will have a break out season. Kiah will surprise everybody with her scoring and I expect Saniya to show us why she was a High School phenom. With MoJeff and Saniya at the guards there wont be to many mistakes and alot of wide open shots and dribble penetration. This season Breanna will be able to do anything she wants. She will be a monster on the court and take over games like no other play in the history of WCBB ever has. The combo of Stewart and KML will be greatest combo WCBB has ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom