Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
How is that not a touchdown?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's called damage control. Can't win the game, why give Houston a short field.

It's called protecting your players. Easy for us because we aren't getting our ass whooped on TV.

Get the game over.

Damages control?? Too late.

Plus, this drive just showed that we CAN pick up 13 yards in one play!

C

Chief00

Embarrassing team - so much for big 12
Now you know why I said this summer for Big 12,- barring a miracle it had to happen before this ugly game - but they were too dysfunctional - almost as dysfunctional as we are tonight! Good thing Susan gave Bob the 5 million buyout and raise for a 6-7 record.

Reaction Score
Can't wait for Fiasco to sing the praises of the great effort in the 4Q and how they need to carry it over.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Interesting that we ran a quick play to avoid our own possible TD review. Good thing he got in.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Y'all really think winning or losing means jack for the B12?

The Texas teams probably prefer a loser to beat, so this likely helps.

Reaction Score
Now you know why I said this summer for Big 12,- barring a miracle it had to happen before this ugly game - but they were too dysfunctional - almost as dysfunctional as we are tonight! Good thing Susan gave Bob the 5 million buyout and raise for a 6-7 record.
1 more score and we'll be the second highest scoring team vs. Houston this year.....so far.....so there's that....

Reaction Score
This is BD's calling card. Being enigmatic. If he gets asked about it he'll be sure to answer it in a condescending way that he knows way, way more about football than you do.

Also running out the clock at half with 35 sec left at their 35 yard line in a close game with Maine. And of course burning That TO with 17 secs left vs Navy. I don't get it. He really is thinking about these decisions. I think not.

Reaction Score

The only thing I remember you saying about the Big 12 was that we were going to be in. You should try a new handle after all of your terrible calls and analysis.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
TD. Well at least a couple of good things. Myala is going to be a beast too! There are pieces but not enough and just poorly coached

He still needs to cut down on the drops, but it looks like Hergy is ready to be our #1 WR next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom