HOT off the Presses KLS Ready to Score | Page 2 | The Boneyard

HOT off the Presses KLS Ready to Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
The real question for her will be how she will handle being the likely focus of defenses without BS around to draw attention. A lot will depend on how well the others can handle their roles and how the offense is designed to set her up. The best thing about her aside from her sweet shot is her offensive versatility and her willingness to go inside on both ends of the court. I think she'll shine.

Reaction Score
I'm not all that confident in her being so great. O hope I'm wrong. If I was a betting person, I'd put my $ on Collier and Dangerfield to be surprisingly good. I feel as a junior, she will be much more improved after going through this coming year. Just saying...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Natalie Butler had the most minutes played per game of any Hoya player in her freshman run to FOY. Unlike one of my knowledgeable compatriots above, I could see her achieve 30 minutes per game and achieve greatness as a Husky. Here are a couple of reminders about who she is an what she's made of.

Natalie Butler Big East Freshman Of The Year Transfers To UConn Women

Re-signing DeAngelo Hall First Step In Building Redskins' | PressBox D.C. (leads with Natalie story)

It would be nice to have a De'Janae Boykin with that wide body around to spell her, but she decided to leave for Penn State after injuries she arrived with and academic woes derailed her.

She has all the tools. Hopefully the stars are now aligned for her.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
UCONN big three.jpg
Natalie Butler had the most minutes played per game of any Hoya player in her freshman run to FOY. Unlike one of my knowledgeable compatriots above, I could see her achieve 30 minutes per game and achieve greatness as a Husky. Here are a couple of reminders about who she is an what she's made of.

Natalie Butler Big East Freshman Of The Year Transfers To UConn Women

Re-signing DeAngelo Hall First Step In Building Redskins' | PressBox D.C. (leads with Natalie story)

It would be nice to have a De'Janae Boykin with that wide body around to spell her, but she decided to leave for Penn State after injuries she arrived with and academic woes derailed her.

She has all the tools. Hopefully the stars are now aligned for her.
@RockyMTblue2 De'Janae was hardly a wide body. She was 6'2" (Allegedly) and had a similar build to Napheesa Collier and KLS. See all three pictured. But I agree, it would be nice to have another forward on the UCONN roster with a year more of experience.

Reaction Score
Last year the big three plus Katie Lou often left games early. Katie Lou, Gabby, Kia and Napheesa are going to get a lot of minutes- alot!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
View attachment 16270
@RockyMTblue2 De'Janae was hardly a wide body. She was 6'2" (Allegedly) and had a similar build to Napheesa Collier and KLS. See all three pictured. But I agree, it would be nice to have another forward on the UCONN roster with a year more of experience.

Oops, then who am I thinking of? Carnac, read my mind! Sure isn't Sadie W either. Must have been one of those ones who got away in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom