Heard Ollie had team meeting tonight | The Boneyard

Heard Ollie had team meeting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I thought the word was that Ollie was on the recruiting trail and that's why he wasn't saying anything. Was this via Skype or something?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I thought the word was that Ollie was on the recruiting trail and that's why he wasn't saying anything. Was this via Skype or something?
Just reporting what I heard.

Reaction Score
I don't believe he can be out recruiting right now.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I don't believe he can be out recruiting right now.
You'd certainly know better than me. It was an aside in an Amore piece today, and wasn't specific on timing.

Reaction Score
He just seems to be the man who'd rather take his clout and help develop young men rather than win world championships. Helping men grow means the world to him. I don't think he'll ever leave.

Reaction Score
Calipari and Izzo are staying put, I think they know something about why the college game is better when you add it all up.

Reaction Score
This has nothing to do with his meeting with the team but I'm surprised I've never seen anyone on this board mention Kevin Ollie's wife Stephanie. She is a pretty attractive woman and I love that he met her early on at UConn and has been with her ever since. It's also very cool and good for us how ingrained she is in the community as is the whole family, she still works as a nurse at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford. Anyways Ollie has a beautiful family and they are Connecticut through and through, he's not going anywhere for a long time, if ever.

Reaction Score
why are people paranoid about Ollie leaving?

he has stated a bunch of times that he is not leaving right now. There are many very good reasons why he would not leave for at least another 5 years, and on top of that has stated that this is his dream job. There has been zero signs of him making any type of move towards an NBA job. Not even decent rumors other than teams might want him because he has a good relationship with Durant and Lebron.

When he takes an interview I will start worrying, but before that it is simply foolish to worry.

Reaction Score
Another ot. Heard from a friend close with sagemont staff prince Ali measured in at 6'5 w/o shoes the other day. Even better than advertised should be top 15 easy by end of next season.

wow. that would mean he has grown 3 inches in the last 10 months. if true that would be great. he was measured at 6'2" at the nike elite 100 camp last summer.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
wow. that would mean he has grown 3 inches in the last 10 months. if true that would be great. he was measured at 6'2" at the nike elite 100 camp last summer.
My source is a high school classmate coaching baseball there... Don't see why he would lie... anyone on here who could verify?

Reaction Score
He certainly looks a lot taller than 6'2 from the videos I've seen and watching him on TV a few weeks ago, 6'5 sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom