Hawkins declares for NBA Draft | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Hawkins declares for NBA Draft

Reaction Score
Let him go with LeBron and AD. Should get plenty of open looks.

Reaction Score
Dude really showed his athleticism this year, went from an okay defender to a true defender and he has to keep that up to make a mark in the pros. Hopefully he ends up somewhere where they know they need to draw up sets for him to get open, but early on he’s gonna love the fact that the other team won’t be concerned with him in the least. Has to be fun to go from a focal point of the opposing teams defensive scheme, to just a guy out there

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I cant really get upset at that.

And I adore Adama. Timme had an incredible college career as has (it might not be done yet) Adama. Timme has some skills. Just because we whooped him in a single game doesn't devalue an incredible college career.

I think they have similar NBA deficiencies. I just think Sanogo's skillset and strength translate a little better. Plus Timme annoys the hell out of me. :)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think they have similar NBA deficiencies. I just think Sanogo's skillset and strength translate a little better. Plus Timme annoys the hell out of me. :)

They both have upsides. Adama Stronger and better footwork, Timme taller, better passer and shooter. It's a shame the NBA doesnt value either out of 5's. They are both incredible players.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpg

I just told my Dad and he was like "OH NO!!!!!!! I thought he was at least going to come back for his junior year!" It's as if he's been in a coma for 30 years.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I just told my Dad and he was like "OH NO!!!!!!! I thought he was at least going to come back for his junior year!" It's as if he's been in a coma for 30 years.

He's a women's fan, isnt he?

My parents love the men too, and have been going to both for 35 years, but when it comes to this stuff my mom will say "why cant they stay all 4 years like those nice girls." They are 81 now but I remember my dad saying that too when Donyell left as a Junior in 94. LOL

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

My parents love the men too, and have been going to both for 35 years, but when it comes to this stuff my mom will say "why cant they stay all 4 years like those nice girls." They are 81 now but I remember my dad saying that too when Donyell left as a Junior in 94. LOL

HAHAHA

Of course he is. He's a 75-year-old man in Connecticut.

Reaction Score

Just tell mom that Hawkins rookie contract will be almost as much money as the entire WNBA, and his second contract with blow away the entire WNBA.

Reaction Score
It’s so wonderful to have zero negative feelings about a player leaving early.

Titles will do that
Exactly, Jordan Hawkins did everything he set out to do at UConn, proving to himself and the world that he can excel on the biggest stage. Also liked seeing Hurley & the NCAA trophy on stage blessing & celebrating the move to the next level. Give em' hell Hawk!!

Reaction Score
My pro comparison for Hawkins is Reggie Lewis. I should say shooting form actually. Lewis played underneath quite a bit

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom