Hawkins declares for NBA Draft | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hawkins declares for NBA Draft

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Classy kid and absolute sniper. His defense and confidence are unrecognizable now compared to when he walked on campus.
He’s built like a guy who’s going to have a long and successful NBA career. Not just physically, but character and desire.

I just want my Celtics to get him somehow if Jaylen Brown isn’t around for the long haul.

Thanks Hawk, you gave us more than the fans could ever ask for.

And now you’re a success story for Hurley to pitch to the upcoming line of Husky shooting guards.

Reaction Score
Great player and great person - selfishly I hope he ends up on the Bucks!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Goodman would come up with that line if he wasn't such a tool, I could still see him tweeting it because he's such a tool.
Id say he could buy it off me. But I don't think he's got the scratch.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Congrats Jordan!!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It also has Timme 2 spots in front of Sanogo. :confused:

I cant really get upset at that.

And I adore Adama. Timme had an incredible college career as has (it might not be done yet) Adama. Timme has some skills. Just because we whooped him in a single game doesn't devalue an incredible college career.

Reaction Score
He is second to none. He loves these kids and would run through a wall for them. This doesn't go unnoticed.
The great thing is that it truly goes both ways. Hurley’s players would all run through a wall for him as well. Total commitment to excellence across the board among players and staff alike. This is why I believe that this program is set up for future success.

Reaction Score

Sad to see him gone but I told everyone at the beginning of the year to enjoy him while he is here as he is gone. Thanks Hawkins for bring us a championship. You have such a beautiful fast release on your shot reminiscent of another UCONN Great, Ray Allen. I'm so happy to see in person play as you were such a treat and thanks again for helping UCONN bring home their 5th National Championship. You will be missed!!!

I know people said he doesn't create enough but he did show it during the regular season at times this part of his game and will flourish well in the NBA with their more open rules for the offensive player. He has the athleticism to improve that part of his game.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Future 3 point competition champ

Reaction Score
People will remember the total dominace when thinking back on this teams championship run. To me, the first thing that comes to mind will always be the Hawkins 3 with 5 minutes to go. That shot, an incredibly difficult one, sealed the title. Congrats Hawk and thanks for the memories!
I was going to say this if no one else did.

SDSU were going on a run like they did in their previous game and threatening to turn our magical Tournament into a missed opportunity, and Hawkins snuffed it out with an unbelievably clutch 3 that we really needed to have in that moment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom