Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The idea that NBA GMs make draft decisions based in part on a kid's high school ranking is one of the strangest ideas that gets floated on this board.

The exact reasons they get rated as top 10 prospects are what make them more likely to be drafted. It's a tautology.

What people pick up on when they say things like that is the self-fulfilling prophecy nature of it. They get buzz because they're good, and the buzz makes them more likely to be noticed. But they were already noticed, hence the top ranking.

Reaction Score
Shut up and go to your rooms....

I am an ass for saying this, but this thread is a great example of why top recruiting people leave this board.
You will get a lot different ideas on this board and some are pretty absurd and get more absurd as the thread lengthens. The threads are shorter on the other board because they only have about 10 posters. Please stay!

Reaction Score
Diaco is gonna start recruiting this kid as a WR. Hamidou is going to UConn but not for basketball.....

Reaction Score
Well on a hopeful positive note it's not like the competition for HD is a football powerhouse.
Of course football will have no part in his decision, I just feel badly that it's three hours of his life that the kid isn't getting back.

C

Chief00

Chief?

Yes, I was in attendance. Hamdu likes talking up the ladies and wasn't really following the game closely when I saw him. Learning to be politically correct. . .since I was criticized for using the B word previously.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

Actually Chief that's EXACTLY what you said.

djct said...
"Did the putnam coach tweet a picture of how lucky he is to have breakfast with Hopkins? This is a pipe dream for Cuse."

Your direct response (quoting his post)...

Soooo, you never implied he was connected to Cuse, huh?
Oh I see I was confusing - he has relationship connections to Cuse but he is not connected meaning a direct extension or pipeline of Cuse.

Reaction Score
He didn't sit through that atrocity because his goal was to toy with us. Your sources and wrong or don't exist.

The fact the some of you think they don't exist is comical. Hamidou is our top recruit target. Do you think I woke up one day and said "Let me stir up the boneyard and tell them two players said Hami isn't coming here?" No. My sources could be wrong, as all sources could be, but they're certainly not fake. I personally think you're sources are wrong for saying we're getting either Richards or Bamba but I don't call you out for it.

Reaction Score
The fact the some of you think they don't exist is comical. Hamidou is our top recruit target. Do you think I woke up one day and said "Let me stir up the boneyard and tell them two players said Hami isn't coming here?" No. My sources could be wrong, as all sources could be, but they're certainly not fake. I personally think you're sources are wrong for saying we're getting either Richards or Bamba but I don't call you out for it.
Not that I think your sources are fake. But if I recall correctly @HuskyForLife never claimed to have sources that told him Wed get bamba or Richards. That's just what he believed

Reaction Score
Your sources just seem really bad, not a good track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom