Guess I'll start the game thread. | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Guess I'll start the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For all those fans who were against replacing BS with Williams for the final 3 games and burning his redshirt . . . at least we now know he is not gonna be the answer going forward. No sense holding out hope, that he might have a big spring. UConn currently has no QBs going into next season. Maybe the recruit from Mass, but we've seen the great hopes vanish before - Cummings, Boyle, Box and others. Only answer, recruit a bus load of QBs each season until this pathetic situation is resolved.

I was against burning the RS. I did say that since the RS is burned, they will have film to go off of for next year.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
That was such bad pass.

Reaction Score
Really early three year hook? Pasqualoni was already long gone by this point in coach Disastro's career at UCONN, and he was a better coach.
The differences that make this situation different in my opinion: PP took over a team that had talent and knew how to win, and he had a much more positive conference affiliation scenario. Those are two huge hurdles that Diaco has to deal with that PP didn't. Again, I wouldn't be upset if Diaco got canned after this season by ANY stretch.

Reaction Score
Whenever someone says put the backup in because it can't get any worse...well this is much much worse.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My wife just grabbed the remote. I didn't stop her.

tapout.jpg

Reaction Score
There was no OT in The Game as it was played last week and ended in regulation.
Fair enough! There are LOTS of great rivalries out there (that's one thing I love about college football), so multiple rivalries cause fans todub their's "The Game"!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
The defense actually tips the ball backwards in the air on that Hail Mary. Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom