Guess I'll start the game thread. | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Guess I'll start the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone seen Myers or Fatukasi on the field tonight? Getting blown up straight up the gut.

Reaction Score
Errands are more important than this. See you next year (or ranting on bball forum). Buying powerball ticket to do my part.

Game started at 4, you could've had all your errands done by then.

Reaction Score
except we've seen them play better if only for limited stretches.. this team has regressed beyond comprehension...
You might have seen something. I havent see . Oh wait. Thats exactly what I have seen. .

Reaction Score
Yes, because they were winning with him too.

And here comes Mr. UConn should have a Heisman Trophy winner every year at QB boy. They won 3 games with BS and would have won 5-6 with a competent offensive coordinator, ya blind jabroni. I'm not at the game cause I'm working so my season tick is going unused. You wanna talk smack about the kids in this program you should buy an ticket

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Did Warde f'in' Manuel interview anybody else? He love love loved this guy's sales pitch.

Reaction Score
For all those fans who were against replacing BS with Williams for the final 3 games and burning his redshirt . . . at least we now know he is not gonna be the answer going forward. No sense holding out hope, that he might have a big spring. UConn currently has no QBs going into next season. Maybe the recruit from Mass, but we've seen the great hopes vanish before - Cummings, Boyle, Box and others. Only answer, recruit a bus load of QBs each season until this pathetic situation is resolved.

Reaction Score
football's not fun any more, is it? no sir, no fun sir.
BINGO. The only sources of joy in college football is enjoying Rutger's craptacular team and watching great games every week that I have no specific rooting interest in (like today's Double OT game in The Game).

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
The football gods are laughing aloud today

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
24 to f'in' nothing.

Getting smoked on Thanksgiving weekend.

We ain't thankful for jackshit !

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
It is crazy how quickly we went from "pedestrian with glimpses of respectable" to "horrific".

With no possibility of a league upgrade and the negative trend of our team, I think the prospect of attracting any legitimate candidate is minimal at best. Couple that with the fact that it's not really appropriate to can a coach after only three seasons, Coach Diaco gets one more year. If he inherited a good team or didn't have at least one acceptable year, then I could see letting him go after only three years. I felt good about the program after last year, but I admit that I have lost faith, and I was a BIG supporter of Coach Diaco. I don't have faith he'll get it on the right track next year, but I don't think he's done "enough" to get the really-early three year hook.

Really early three year hook? Pasqualoni was already long gone by this point in coach Disastro's career at UCONN, and he was a better coach.

Reaction Score
I can't remember the last time I saw Diaco scream at a player. All that love stuff didn't work. If he is not fired soon, it means UConn has decided the P5 ship has sailed so screw it, it is what it is.

Reaction Score
i'm just sayin'.. we've got enough bodies to be more competitive than this; this is all about coaching. I was arguing the opposite last year but I've done a 180 on that question.
Exactly-me too, Seoul....

Reaction Score
BINGO. The only sources of joy in college football is enjoying Rutger's craptacular team and watching great games every week that I have no specific rooting interest in (like today's Double OT game in The Game).

There was no OT in The Game as it was played last week and ended in regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom