Griner Annulment Petition Denied | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Griner Annulment Petition Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Glory really took it to Brittney during the latter part of the game last night.
It was fun to watch knowing the back story and it must have been hard for the announcer to not comment.

Reaction Score
You need to review the Courts decisions over the last 4 years---,
Allowing Corporations to pile money into campaigns---one person or group drops millions and that can change the direction of the country. A long stretch to find that remotely in the Constitution.

The Court changed a legislatively directed fee, in a law, to a tax. Supposedly only the congress can levy taxes
You are correct in that we are not a Democracy but a Democratic Republic--where one person represents thousands--.
I'm not sure I get why you want me to review court cases. It sounds like you and I agree. I'm against anyone, (corporations, activists, anyone) who contorts the legal system.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I get why you want me to review court cases. It sounds like you and I agree. I'm against anyone, (corporations, activists, anyone) who contorts the legal system.
I was just pointing out that even the Highest Court makes poor, if not bad, decision and not necessarily in accordance with the Constitution.
No insult or negatives intended.
The courts, the lower courts, sometimes make decisions driven by popularity. If every court decision was in accordance to the written word of the Constitution I would accept it, but even those words are open to the mind set of the reader. The legal system shall never be perfect, it's run by humans.
I do agree with you!! Sorry, if it came/comes out sounding differently..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom