Griner Annulment Petition Denied | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Griner Annulment Petition Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not that I recommend it, and I certainly do not, but could Brittney ameliorate the potential financial impact by getting pregnant herself and claiming child support from Glory?

Reaction Score
Not that I recommend it, and I certainly do not, but could Brittney ameliorate the potential financial impact by getting pregnant herself and claiming child support from Glory?
You're not a divorce attorney, right? (Just kidding :)

HGN

Reaction Score
Do you have to pay the child-support even the children is clearly not yours?
Not me personally....But there are cases where the courts have forced the father figure to pay child support for children that they did not father.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
I don't see how Glory is a gold digger in this. They entered into this marriage together, and according to court documents, Brittney signed off on the IVF treatments, and then left Glory high and dry. Glory can't play, which means that she isn't under the WNBA health insurance. I don't know if she has medical insurance or not (I assume she does), but I don't know how much that costs to cover prenatal care, doctor visits, hospital stays, etc. on top of rent, bills, groceries, and the list goes on.

If Brittney didn't want to have kids, they shouldn't have signed the paperwork.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
I don't see how Glory is a gold digger in this. They entered into this marriage together, and according to court documents, Brittney signed off on the IVF treatments, and then left Glory high and dry. Glory can't play, which means that she isn't under the WNBA health insurance. I don't know if she has medical insurance or not (I assume she does), but I don't know how much that costs to cover prenatal care, doctor visits, hospital stays, etc. on top of rent, bills, groceries, and the list goes on.

If this were a hetero couple and the male walked as soon as the female became pregnant, wouldn't we support her alimony request for the time until she can return to her job?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I can think of several marriages that would fall under that assessment.

That being said, it's not much fun to make fun of someone else's emotional pain...
It's kinda fun when it's self inflicted.

Reaction Score
Beat me to it. :D
Beat me to it. :D

If a test were given to judge the mental abilities to get married among other things--no one would be married. Oh yes hardly anyone is, even without the test!! Just think how humans would fare should they be tested for the mental ability to have children or readiness???
And now both sexes have a pill to help them??? Ahem!!!!

Meyers----On the Wheel of Fortune this evening --the tiles spelled out Knoxville, Tenn. Can you guess what the category was?? Ithought they did this one just for you.!!!!

Reaction Score
If this were a hetero couple and the male walked as soon as the female became pregnant, wouldn't we support her alimony request for the time until she can return to her job?
90,999,999 (minus 1) would be marching on DC to make sure she got it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers----On the Wheel of Fortune this evening --the tiles spelled out Knoxville, Tenn. Can you guess what the category was?? Ithought they did this one just for you.!!!!
Places meyers7 hates? :cool:

Reaction Score
Places meyers7 hates? :cool:
Aw Shucks!! I thought you'd say---EVIL EMPIRE!!! But I guess that's a close second.
Interesting that I immediately thought of your want those "tiles" came up ---Knoxville, Tenn.

Reaction Score

Wasn't that the original purpose of MARRIAGE?? To have people together in marriage having children, supporting, feeding, caring, educating them. Notice I didn't say which sexes, or how many people in a marriage--political correctness, is the watch word that is watching. With the money BG makes overseas she doesn't need insurances to cover these bills you speak of--but Glory's smart lawyer and a broad minded judge will sort this out. There is nothing more contentious than two people who once expressed undying love and lust to each other now want to skin the other dry. Ain't life grand!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Aw Shucks!! I thought you'd say---EVIL EMPIRE!!! But I guess that's a close second.
Interesting that I immediately thought of your want those "tiles" came up ---Knoxville, Tenn.
Yea, that would work too. :cool:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Griner is pissed on Twitter because a few people were saying Happy Father's Day to her :oops:

Reaction Score
the gold digger talk is kinda tired. they both planned a family together and it it is VERY expensive to have a pregnancy like glory's. i don't have any sympathy for a person with griner's history of physicality. no one knows what really happened. at the end of the day, we are talking about domestic violence. it's sad as hell.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
the gold digger talk is kinda tired. they both planned a family together and it it is VERY expensive to have a pregnancy like glory's. i don't have any sympathy for a person with griner's history of physicality. no one knows what really happened. at the end of the day, we are talking about domestic violence. it's sad as hell.
Just to be clear I believe they were both fighting and I am not sure who I would give an advantage in that kind of confrontation - Griner has a few inches but Johnson is no shrinking violet - I don't think you can be a pro ball player without a level of 'moxie'. I am pretty sure that is why they both received the same penalty from the league.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Just to be clear I believe they were both fighting and I am not sure who I would give an advantage in that kind of confrontation - Griner has a few inches but Johnson is no shrinking violet - I don't think you can be a pro ball player without a level of 'moxie'. I am pretty sure that is why they both received the same penalty from the league.
and we really dont expect a LV fan to defend Griner over one of their own

Reaction Score
WTF, Glory thinks she is a big celebrity? Need $20,000/month to survive?

I'm no fan of DG but it is CLEAR that GJ is a Gold-Digger of the highest order making a Money Grab. No way does she need or deserve $20,000/month. $5,000/month is more than enough BUT clearly that would not support the Lifestyle that GJ became accustomed to during her extensive 28 day marriage. ;):rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The judge should have allowed the annulment because there was no consummation, according to the legal definition. There might be a case made for a legal definition change, but laws are made by legislatures, not by courts, at least in a democracy or democratic republic. If judges make the rules instead of interpreting them, it could get very dicey for all of us. They might just rule you illegal.

Reaction Score
The judge should have allowed the annulment because there was no consummation, according to the legal definition. There might be a case made for a legal definition change, but laws are made by legislatures, not by courts, at least in a democracy or democratic republic. If judges make the rules instead of interpreting them, it could get very dicey for all of us. They might just rule you illegal.
You need to review the Courts decisions over the last 4 years---,
Allowing Corporations to pile money into campaigns---one person or group drops millions and that can change the direction of the country. A long stretch to find that remotely in the Constitution.

The Court changed a legislatively directed fee, in a law, to a tax. Supposedly only the congress can levy taxes
You are correct in that we are not a Democracy but a Democratic Republic--where one person represents thousands--.

Reaction Score
these requests are based on income they happen all the time with people who have money! lol I don't see the controversy. they bought a house together and decided to start a family. I don't agree with either person's actions but I also don't blame glory for seeking money. things can get messy when two people build a life together and one walks away. that's just the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom