Great plays from Uconn games past | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Great plays from Uconn games past

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I agree. This post died too fast probably because most of us don't know how to cut a video.
I took a game from uconnhuskiesgames, downloaded it to keepvid.com, trimmed it with Easy Movie Maker for windows which made a file for my hard drive and then published this to youtube. It took me a while. Try it.
So here's one of my favorites. Stewie's great block which would have gone for naught had it not been for Mo who bounced it out of bounds off an ND player. I like it best because it involved more than one of our players. Even the announcers didn't note this at the time.
Enjoy!

Very nice!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Can anyone find the video of Mo's steal against the sideline and behind-the-back pass to Stewie for a layup? The one where Mo told her she should have dunked the damn ball.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
1. When you chop the video, a new video will show. Click the YouTube (right bottom corner). Then a new window will show up again. This is the official new chop video with URL and full screen feature.
2. You need a software to save the video.
see Downloading YouTube videos - ClipGrab
not so simple, cant even get TubeChop to chop the video... do I need to be a member (signed in?)

Reaction Score
not so simple, cant even get TubeChop to chop the video... do I need to be a member (signed in?)
Yes, not so simple. I can chop the video but the problem is the chop video is not in the YouTube URL
It is in TubeChop URL, hence I cannot save and copy it to BY.
I spent lots of time and finally gave up.
There is a Youtube Editor can chop the video. But I could never figure out how it works too, sorry.
Use YouTube Video Editor - YouTube Help

Reaction Score
Not a great copy, but I loved this play. She had the ball about 30 seconds later at the three point line and I was at home and stood up yelling "shoot it, shoot it"..... but she didn't. First time I did that and my sister thought something was wrong until she saw the UCONN on the tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom