Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alex, thank you for the information.
Here is a easy way to chop the video: TubeChop - Chop YouTube Videos

1. Enter the video URL
2. Hit Chop It button
3. Move the cursor to the beginning and the ending, then hit Chop
4. Save the new video

Help! I successfully chopped one, but I couldn't see how to save it. And when I play it back it won't play it full screen. Do I have to set up an account and sign in?

Reaction Score
I think that was the game in which she secured her first Lieberman Award. She just took the game over--against the #1 ranked team.
I believe that was her best game ever and one of the best ever for UCONN women.

Reaction Score
Help! I successfully chopped one, but I couldn't see how to save it. And when I play it back it won't play it full screen. Do I have to set up an account and sign in?
1. When you chop the video, a new video will show. Click the YouTube (right bottom corner). Then a new window will show up again. This is the official new chop video with URL and full screen feature.
2. You need a software to save the video.
see Downloading YouTube videos - ClipGrab

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Meghan Gardler mutitasks.....

Start watching at 104:00 and understand why Diana is the best ever

And continue to watch the final 4 minutes as Diana refuses to lose

I was there in Atlanta. That game had LOSS written all over it. Will, Ann, Maria, and AB came up big too.

Reaction Score
Meghan Gardler mutitasks.....

I remembered this one and was going to ask if anyone else did, because I had no idea what game it happened in. Thank you for finding it!

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson schools SC.....1:23.....3:30.....4:30.....5:05.....5:25

Thanks. Snow kept me at home watching on TV.
I agree with Gus that this was "Moriah's signature game." But KML took my favorite shot that whole year when she, ahem, "cleared" some space between her and the defender for that jumper from the right side.

This is an excellent example of why tough competition is important. It produces greatness.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Moriah became akin to Dominique Wilkins as the "Human Highlight Reel."

Reaction Score
Thanks. Snow kept me at home watching on TV.
I agree with Gus that this was "Moriah's signature game." But KML took my favorite shot that whole year when she, ahem, "cleared" some space between her and the defender for that jumper from the right side.

This is an excellent example of why tough competition is important. It produces greatness.
On the replay, the woman in the stands who puts her hand over her mouth after KML drains the shot! Classic!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
On the replay, the woman in the stands who puts her hand over her mouth after KML drains the shot! Classic!
Or was she yawning? Just another in a series of nearly 400 three-pointers by Kaleena. ;)

Reaction Score
This thread is a blast.
Thanks to all contributors.
I agree. This post died too fast probably because most of us don't know how to cut a video.
I took a game from uconnhuskiesgames, downloaded it to keepvid.com, trimmed it with Easy Movie Maker for windows which made a file for my hard drive and then published this to youtube. It took me a while. Try it.
So here's one of my favorites. Stewie's great block which would have gone for naught had it not been for Mo who bounced it out of bounds off an ND player. I like it best because it involved more than one of our players. Even the announcers didn't note this at the time.
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro