Gratz projected to start for Jags | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Gratz projected to start for Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought the answer to all of our problems was putting a Husky statue in our locker room.

However he decided to be a fan of this team without one is beyond me.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
However he decided to be a fan of this team without one is beyond me.
I thought the answer to all of our problems was putting a Husky statue in our locker room.

Florida has one. It must be something.

Or do you 2 jerkoffs subscribe to the do whatever the opposite of BCS school do play book that warde follows.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Or do you 2 jerkoffs subscribe to the do whatever the opposite of BCS school do play book that warde follows.

Florida has a Husky in their locker room?

That's surreal.

Reaction Score

They all do lots of different things. They are mostly successful because they have winning histories. We started way behind, and most of our fans aren't diehard. I'm not against putting one in the locker room. Sounds like a great idea. I just won't expect kids to start transferring from USC because of it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Florida has a Husky in their locker room?

That's surreal.

Good one.

More cowbell.

They all do lots of different things. They are mostly successful because they have winning histories. We started way behind, and most of our fans aren't diehard. I'm not against putting one in the locker room. Sounds like a great idea. I just won't expect kids to start transferring from USC because of it.

No, but recruits are going to take pictures with it and they go up on twitter and fb. Then that picture sits there and keeps uconn fresh on his and others minds who see it. It's more of a tool that most think. But most here can not put this type of situation together.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Trojans or gamecocks depending on which USC you are referencing. Either way having a statue of a trojan or a c-o-c-k in the locker room is gross.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of a bumper sticker and sign I saw for sale in the South Carolina Bookstore before they played So Cal some years back. "No Trojan Can Hold Our C*cks!"

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
OMG what a terrible job by everyone at Indiana!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370811921.842170.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
That's clearly ESPN getting at the b10.

Reaction Score
This thread sucks now.

Cow bell references to Cali ppl and a washed up star.

Still not jumping over here.

Sad husky needs to say something to provoke me more and get this thread back to life. I butch and moan. He says something sarcastic. I respond with cowbell. Boneyard as usual....

You're annoying

Reaction Score
It's actually funny that the filter changes a B-I-T-C-H into a B-U-T-C-H. It usually takes a couple of unfilling relationships during first semester freshmen year to accomplish that feat.

"Unfilling relationships"? So small penises turn women into lesbians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom