Gratz projected to start for Jags | The Boneyard

Gratz projected to start for Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Way to go Wayne!

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/6/8/4408872/dwayne-gratz-jaguars-depth-chart

One negative, SB Nation says Gratz is from "University of UConn"...ugh. I guess Connecticut still has work to do in name recognition department.

I see good things like this and wonder what happens with us in this new playschool conference. This a critical year for us. The is a legit schedule and we need some credible wins to have a chance of getting somewhere meaningful. PP either puts a long term knife in the back of this program, or pulls a rabbit out and gives us chance. This is a big, big year.

As for Wayne and the rest, thanks for believing and doing your damnest to make UConn something special. We are proud of you!

Reaction Score
Way to go Wayne!

One negative, SB Nation says Gratz is from "University of UConn"...ugh. I guess Connecticut still has work to do in name recognition department.

I see good things like this and wonder what happens with us in this new playschool conference. This a critical year for us. The is a legit schedule and we need some credible wins to have a chance of getting somewhere meaningful. PP either puts a long term knife in the back of this program, or pulls a rabbit out and gives us chance. This is a big, big year.

As for Wayne and the rest, thanks for believing and doing your damnest to make UConn something special. We are proud of you!

Imagine that, a typo in the name of the school...

Umm... who is Wayne? ;)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I saw this article this morning and decided against posting it here for 2 reasons:

1.) The University of UConn
2.) It was from SBNation

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The university of uconn

Haha long laugh extremely loud

Oh wait, leadership here made that possible. Never mind. It's not funny to any of you because you support stuff like that.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
The university of uconn

Oh wait, leadership here made that possible. Never mind. It's not funny to any of you because you support stuff like that.

People know UCONN in San Diego. I can't ever remember anyone not knowing UCONN. EVERYONE knows UCONN basketball - men and women.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
People know UCONN in San Diego. I can't ever remember anyone not knowing UCONN. EVERYONE knows UCONN basketball - men and women.

At least get it right buddy. University of uconn in San Diego. More cowbell.

Reaction Score
The university of uconn

I thought you would come back a little calmer. Guess not. Love how you have all the answers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I thought you would come back a little calmer. Guess not. Love how you have all the answers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I do. I have every answer to fix the mess.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I do. I have every answer to fix the mess.

How successful are you in your own life? Do you have all the answers there too?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Way to go Wayne!

This is pretty hilarious. He called UConn the University of UConn...

Um.......

You called Dwayne Gratz.... Wayne.

Now I imagine you know his name - I also imagine the writer knows it's UConn or the University of Connecticut.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
At least get it right buddy. University of uconn in San Diego. More cowbell.

Get it right. Cowbells are for Sacremento in NoCal.

San Diego is as SoCal as you can get.

Don't fear the reaper.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

Don't fear the reaper.

Uconn football, where fans are so bored that they debate where cow bells are from.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Uconn football, where fans are so bored that they debate where cow bells are from.
And don't get the reference in the first place.

When you two get done jerking each other off, you'll see we are laughing at you, not with you.

Lay off the celery, it's bad for your eyesight.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
How DARE you!

We may jerk off over Skype but at no time have we ever actually jerked each other off.

I'd think someone with a screen name like "Chin Diesel" would know better than to make such a stupid comment to two straight guys on a message board.

got-milk-2.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
When you two get done jerking each other off, you'll see we are laughing at you, not with you.

Lay off the celery, it's bad for your eyesight.

I think u are vastly under rating where the joke really is. Carry on.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think u are vastly under rating where the joke really is. Carry on.

You were silly enough to try and make a joke abou the University of Uconn in San Diego when the funny joke was University of Uconn at San Diego State University.

You're just not the same since your comeback. You're a Christy Canyon comeback part deux.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You were silly enough to try and make a joke abou the University of Uconn in San Diego when the funny joke was University of Uconn at San Diego State University.

You're just not the same since your comeback. You're a Christy Canyon comeback part deux.

San Diego? That's where basketball players have abnormal size hands so that they can shake a cowbell better than the rest of America right?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

You're an idiot. Watch this video, then look at SDHusky's avatar then rethink your stupid responses to HFD's "more cowbell" comment.

After that, punch yourself in the face.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Don't fear the reaper.

For the two tools in the thread that don't know the SNL skit uses Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper", well Lloyd and Harry are laughing at you.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Don't fear the reaper.

OK, I'll play along. I caught the "Don't fear the reaper" reference but I don't get the NoCal, SoCal part.

Explain and I'll certainly be man enough to apologize for "Got Milk" and ask that you apologize to yourself for punching your own face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom