Gratz projected to start for Jags | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gratz projected to start for Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
OK, I'll play along. I caught the "Don't fear the reaper" reference but I don't get the NoCal, SoCal part.

Explain and I'll certainly be man enough to apologize for "Got Milk" and ask that you apologize to yourself for punching your own face.

Sacramento fans used to be known to bring cow bells to games to cheer on the Kings and Southern California people continuously rag on Northern California people for being a bunch of toothless, hayseed, hemp smoking, cow bell ringing mountainous, rednecks. Listen to Jim Rome on radio for a week and you'll get the whole SoCal/NoCal references.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Sacramento fans used to be known to bring cow bells to games to cheer on the Kings and Southern California people continuously rag on Northern California people for being a bunch of toothless, hayseed, hemp smoking, cow bell ringing mountainous, rednecks. Listen to Jim Rome on radio for a week and you'll get the whole SoCal/NoCal references.

I appreciate the explanation, makes a little more sense now.

However, knowing you listen to and quote Jim Rome negates my apology for "Got Milk".

On the other hand it clarifies the whole "Chin Diesel' thing so not all is lost here.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I appreciate the explanation, makes a little more sense now.

However, knowing you listen to and quote Jim Rome negates my apology for "Got Milk".

On the other hand it clarifies the whole "Chin Diesel' thing so not all is lost here.

Don't be upset that I have 90 minutes each day for lunch/errands and am free to listen to whatever I want on the radio.

Although I didn't specifically say it, it's Jim Rome's listeners and fans that do all the inter-city ballbusting, not Rome himself.

Give me a better sports radio show to listen to from 12-3 eastern time.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
This thread sucks now.

Cow bell references to Cali ppl and a washed up star.

Still not jumping over here.

Sad husky needs to say something to provoke me more and get this thread back to life. I butch and moan. He says something sarcastic. I respond with cowbell. Boneyard as usual....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This thread sucks now.

Sad husky needs to say something to provoke me more and get this thread back to life. I butch and moan. He says something sarcastic. I respond with cowbell. Boneyard as usual....

You need to listen to the Cow Bells at volume 11.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You need to listen to the Cow Bells at volume 11.

OK, now I'm torn.

You've mentioned Dumb & Dumber and Spinal Tap and those are two of my favorite comedies of all time.

I agree with HFD, all this butching and moaning gets old after a while if no one stirs the pot.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You'd listen to Jim Rome over Mike Francesa?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This thread sucks now.

OK, now I'm torn.

You've mentioned Dumb & Dumber and Spinal Tap and those are two of my favorite comedies of all time.

I agree with HFD, all this butching and moaning gets old after a while if no one stirs the pot.

What's with both of your Rosie O'Donnell fetishes?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Yes, for two reasons.

One, Francesca doesn't even attempt to run a national show. He is exceedingly ignorant on almost every sport and sports team not in the NYC region. His schtick and his callers aren't very original either.

Secondly, Francesca is exceedingly ignorant on almost every sport and sports team not in the NYC region. His schtick and his callers aren't very original either.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

And these responses are sponsored and influenced by Red Hook Audible Ale, proudly pimped by the Dan Patrick show on NBC Sports, which plays in our break room every day.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What's with both of your Rosie O'Donnell fetishes?

B I t c h auto to butch

Or

Thick left wing crazy huge white girls need penis.

Not sure which.

I would pay to see that slob fight warde. Proceeds go to a uconn on campus stadium. Horay!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
San Diego? That's where basketball players have abnormal size hands so that they can shake a cowbell better than the rest of America right?

It's not just the size of the hand, it's the altitude they play cow bells at too.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
B I t c h auto to butch

It's actually funny that the filter changes a B-I-T-C-H into a B-U-T-C-H. It usually takes a couple of unfilling relationships during first semester freshmen year to accomplish that feat.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I get my sports fix from the internet and TV.

My only radio time is in the car and I prefer to spend that trying to decompress from the day listening to a few deep thoughts by Jack Handey.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I get my sports fix from the internet and TV.

My only radio time is in the car and I prefer to spend that trying to decompress from the day listening to a few deep thoughts by Jack Handey.

You listen to Jack Handy for inspiration and relaxation, I listen to Matt Foley.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
And these responses are sponsored and influenced by Red Hook Audible Ale, proudly pimped by the Dan Patrick show on NBC Sports, which plays in our break room every day.

I could understand listening to Dan Patrick instead of Mike. I wouldn't do it but I understand.

The day Francesa can't put together a better radio show than Jim Rome they should just sell the AM band to the Soviets.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I could understand listening to Dan Patrick instead of Mike. I wouldn't do it but I understand.

The day Francesa can't put together a better radio show than Jim Rome they should just sell the AM band to the Soviets.

Stop, drop, roll and get your a-ss to the nearest missile silo!

Reaction Score
At least get it right buddy. University of uconn in San Diego. More cowbell.
San Diego and SDSU know who UConn is. Just illustrates how very bad the talent pool is in sports media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom