graham stewart | The Boneyard

graham stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that would be terrific. with BC being the mess it is i can't imagine he wants to go there so hopefully he'll end up at UConn. i'm pretty sure he was a freshman last year and it sounds like he played a lot of special teams which tells me 2 things. he still has his RS year for his transfer year, but more importantly he was good enough to contribute at Florida as a freshman rather than taking his RS. both good things

Reaction Score
I hope the family issue gets worked out and he considers UConn as a possible landing place.

Reaction Score
hope all is well with the family ... with that .... he can room with Sean Jr.

Reaction Score
Does close to home actually mean close to home? Or does it mean within a 2-3 hour drive. That's the question here.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Does close to home actually mean close to home? Or does it mean within a 2-3 hour drive. That's the question here.

same thought here. also does being close to family refer to a possible hardship thing going on? he didn't cite pt....alot of answers and info still needed here but uconn and bc have to be the 2 teams on watch. no reason for temple/umass/ruty i would think to be in on it. we will see soon enough. remember during the 12 class stuff PP said another transfer would be joining us in the summer and we thought it was Mcneal(even tho we knew about him already) and then we got a DOB rumor or 2, well now i'm hoping...

Reaction Score
I hope he decides to come here. And also hope this doesn't become the circus that his original recruitment became around here.

Reaction Score
Maybe Khari Fortt and Silas Redd will get home sick too.

Reaction Score
I hope everything is fine with him and his family.

That said, given the way his recruitment was handled I would be cautious about putting him in my locker room.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score

That said, given the way his recruitment was handled I would be cautious about putting him in my locker room.

I'm pretty sure that was more the HS coach's doing than the kid's doing...

pj

Reaction Score
UConn is closer to him, and he turned down the opportunity to be coached by Randy Edsall once already. I like our chances.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
here is hoping he ends up at UConn when it is all said and done.

Reaction Score

What was wrong with his recruitment? That he was a major prospect, decided to attend a Catholic college with a ton of history coming out of a Catholic high school? Then when one of the top programs in the country offered, he went there. He even said in an interview that Florida was his "dream school" before they offered, so no one could have been surprised that he decided on attending there.
Am I not remembering something about his recruitment that has you wishing for UConn to be more cautious?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
at the time RE and his hs coach were not the best of friends. things have changed now with PP....

Reaction Score
at the time RE and his hs coach were not the best of friends. things have changed now with PP....
People overblow the Sean vs Randy thing. Sean is a good guy, and simply said that he and other coaches didn't feel respected by UConn. He never told kids not to go to UConn.
Randy dropped the ball not even looking at Amari's tape. The kid was the best player in the state for 3/4 years in high school, and might have been the best 4/4 if he was allowed to play varsity as a freshman.

Reaction Score
his HS coach's son (and former teammate)will be a prefered walk-on in the fall.
It's probably b/w us & Fredo

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
People overblow the Sean vs Randy thing. Sean is a good guy, and simply said that he and other coaches didn't feel respected by UConn. He never told kids not to go to UConn.
Randy dropped the ball not even looking at Amari's tape. The kid was the best player in the state for 3/4 years in high school, and might have been the best 4/4 if he was allowed to play varsity as a freshman.

can't argue with that but things are different now and to our advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom