graham stewart | Page 2 | The Boneyard

graham stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's what I'm hoping. Sean Jr. going to UConn in the fall is DEFINITELY a step in the right direction. I'd love to see Graham suited up in National Blue and White and running on the field at the Rent laying the hit stick on people for a few seasons.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Theirs always a way to shoehorn a local boy into the line up ,sure P and the boys are hard at work gettem here.

Reaction Score
I'll just take this moment,and place in time to say that I love college football. I love it. I love that my home state has a state university program to compete with the best among these 50 states of the union, and that we've come so far, so fast, from what it was. Bring the boys back home.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
could this be what opoku was talking about????

Reaction Score
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/04/florida-lb-to-transfer/

... “Graham has told me he wanted to leave to get closer to home due to some personal issues,” Will Muschamp said. “Family always comes first with me and he needs to be closer to his family. I’m thankful for his contributions to our team and wish him nothing but the best of luck. He will always have my support and backing if he needs any help in the future.”

Class way to handle this on both sides.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What do you mean? Opoku hinted at another LB transferring in?

a couple weeks ago he said something like "smh another transfer". i along with others thought it was a bad move on his part to put this out in public becuase your blowing up some other kids spot basically and should mind your own bus considering your leaving. since then, no uconn kid has left. so one wonders if he ment that 1 was coming in and hes fustrated becuase he feels that PP is bringing in alot of kids to take other kids time....which is he becuase we need more depth and better players but the kids who get passed are prob fustrated just like opoku was on the field.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It's UConn!

Former Xavier standout transfers to UConn

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...otball-transfer-0506-20120505,0,3680155.story

Former Xavier-Middletown linebacker and standout Graham Stewart who played one season at Florida told The Courant Saturday he is transferring to UConn.

"Man, you know what? I'm so excited and happy," Stewart said by phone. "This is the most excited and happy I've been in awhile."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom