Geno Tweet | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Good to know because in the past it was a pretty good relationship.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Well whatever the situation, Joanne has been soundly beating Geno for recruits they've gone head to head for recently. Williams, Calhoun, Belton. But I really don't think either Geno or Joanne are petty enough to take shots at each other via tweets, unless it was good natured ribbing.

But I think it's safe to say that Geno's original tweet had nothing to do with recruiting, unless in an alternate universe, losing 2 recruits to Duke is a "great" day...

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I thought coaches were not permitted to talk about recruits publicly until they had signed their LOI's. I realize that McCallie's tweets don't mention names, but they seem to come pretty close to the line given that everyone knows who/what she is talking about.

I guess it goes in the Wendy's file.

H

Huskyfan23

Well whatever the situation, Joanne has been soundly beating Geno for recruits they've gone head to head for recently. Williams, Calhoun, Belton. But I really don't think either Geno or Joanne are petty enough to take shots at each other via tweets, unless it was good natured ribbing.

But I think it's safe to say that Geno's original tweet had nothing to do with recruiting, unless in an alternate universe, losing 2 recruits to Duke is a "great" day...

I think Geno has held his own recruiting against Duke. Duke can keep Williams, Calhoun, and Belton I would much rather have Stewart, Tuck, and Ekmark who were all heavily recruited and coveted by Duke and choose UConn instead

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Williams is pretty good. I would not have been unhappy had she joined us. I don't know enough about the other two to opine. But I'm very happy with the ones we got.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
"Special Monday. Love Getting Up to Great News #luckyus"

It's obvious - he was talking about the national soccer team - men.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"Special Monday. Love Getting Up to Great News #luckyus"

It's obvious - he was talking about the national soccer team - men.
But that was the week before. And who in their right mind wouldn't have been watching on Sunday......nothing to wake up to.

Unless you are talking about Clint. But then many don't think it's such great news for the MNT.

I know, I know. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01