Geno Tweet | The Boneyard

Geno Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
"Special Monday. Love Getting Up to Great News #luckyus "

Hopefully it means that we'll soon receive news about a Verbal.

Of Course it could also be news that doesn't pertain to UConn Basketball :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"Special Monday. Love Getting Up to Great News #luckyus "

Hopefully it means that we'll soon receive news about a Verbal.

Of Course it could also be news that doesn't pertain to UConn Basketball :)
Well for some of us the "getting up" is the great news.

Let's hope it's something we'll all enjoy too. :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
But then again, he could be mocking Coach P's tweet:

Joanne P. McCallie ‏ @ CoachPDuke 8h Special Sunday! So inspiring when young people commit to principles & stick w/them despite others' trying to confuse/distort. # Strength
I doubt it. Geno is not petty, and he has a very good relationship with McCallie. If I had to guess what McCallie was referring to, it would be probably from others chirping in the ear of Calhoun, and not even necessarily McGraw. It could have been other parents, AAU people, etc etc...

As for Geno, it could be as innocent as getting up to a great breakfast, or having his kids visit or something like that...

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I doubt it. Geno is not petty, and he has a very good relationship with McCallie. If I had to guess what McCallie was referring to, it would be probably from others chirping in the ear of Calhoun, and not even necessarily McGraw. It could have been other parents, AAU people, etc etc...

As for Geno, it could be as innocent as getting up to a great breakfast, or having his kids visit or something like that...

or grandkids

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
or grandkids
Oh Duh. LOL. That's probably what I meant!! Coffee hasn't kicked in yet... I mean he's had kids visiting him for 20-something years. Grandkids - way more exciting! :)

Reaction Score
Hmmm ... what was Geno's quote again about Tweeting when he first heard of it?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Maybe that round mound up in Philly :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Wouldn't shock me if he's mocking McCallie. I did notice that neither team really pulled the starters in last year's game. Even with The Huskies up 30.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wouldn't shock me if he's mocking McCallie. I did notice that neither team really pulled the starters in last year's game. Even with The Huskies up 30.
No, Geno and McCallie get along fine.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Could it be that McCallie's tweet has something to do with Mike Flynn? I know that Calhoun is in NYC and Flynn is in Philadelphia, but Mike was angry with Joanne P. because she restricted the transfer of Sierra Moore (one of his former Belles), so maybe Flynn was warning Calhoun about her and McCallie was reigniting her twitter war with Flynn. About the previous twitter war over Sierra Moore: LINK

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Could it be that McCallie's tweet has something to do with Mike Flynn? I know that Calhoun is in NYC and Flynn is in Philadelphia, but Mike was angry with Joanne P. because she restricted the transfer of Sierra Moore (one of his former Belles), so maybe Flynn was warning Calhoun about her and McCallie was reigniting her twitter war with Flynn. About the previous twitter war over Sierra Moore: LINK

that was my first thought actually...

Maybe that round mound up in Philly :rolleyes:

I was thinking of some stronger adjectives, but didnt want to run the risk of getting them deleted by the moderators. ;)

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
that was my first thought actually...

I was thinking of some stronger adjectives, but didnt want to run the risk of getting them deleted by the moderators. ;)
I'm sorry, triad, but when I read round mound in Philly, my thoughts turn to that former Auburn terror:
charles-barkley-yolo-fro.jpg

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score

That too was my first thought!

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Y'know, 'Choke, I tried to post a response in Barklenese to your picture, but the dam' auto-correct wouldn't let me! Tha's jes' turribul..

I finally overcame the barf reflex long enough to ask. "Where in hell did you ever come up with that?"

H

Huskyfan23

Maybe another grandchild on the way!
I definitely think it is something along these lines. I highly doubt that Geno would ever use #luckyus regarding a new commitment.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I vote for Geno mocking McCallie's tweet (which deserves to be mocked, btw). I don't think there's anything special about his relationship with McCallie; it's cordial and nothing more.

Reaction Score
I vote for Geno mocking McCallie's tweet (which deserves to be mocked, btw). I don't think there's anything special about his relationship with McCallie; it's cordial and nothing more.

Agreed. Seems too similar to be a coincidence.

Reaction Score
I think his tweet might have had something to do with this: http://cour.at/185LhWZ

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Geno may have a similar post when he reads about Belton this morning.

H

Huskyfan23

I think his tweet might have had something to do with this: http://cour.at/185LhWZ

That has been out for days I highly doubt it has anything to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom