Game Week - UConn v. Tulane (Senior Day) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Tulane (Senior Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Line is up to Tulane -2.5.

The race to see who has the lowest total is being won by Wake/BC. They are at 35.5, UConn/Tulane is down to 37 (-115).

Reaction Score
Hope we get shut out again and Bob is canned immediately after the game. I've seen enough and have had no excitement since the Navy game. This guy is a clown and does not deserve to be anywhere near a head coaching position. I'm also convinced he was the brains behind the Manti Te'o catfishing.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
You are correct, there are a number of issues for sure but the offense is the big elephant in the room. If that doesn't get fixed big time, nothing else really matters. If Diaco makes a bad decision again on his choice for OC's, I will be the first to spout off. As I said earlier, what happens here is critical.

We could bring June Jones in as OC, but as long as Bobby Fiasco is still in charge of everything, he'll manage to ruin a foolproof run-and-shoot offensive attack that can score TDs at will.

Reaction Score

thegreatdanedreLife is a journey, my chapter as a UConn football player ended yesterday. I want to thank UCONN Nation for sticking with us through the ups and downs in my 5 years here and I want to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey so far from the bottom of my heart! I have nothing but love for the seniors who have been by my side the last 5 years and never stopped believing! Now it's time for me to look ahead and work towards my next goal as a man and a football player!#AK53 #vikingPower #WhereDid5YearsGo#uconnhuskies #uconnnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom