Game Week - UConn v. Tulane (Senior Day) | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Tulane (Senior Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Whoever is taking part in this action needs some serious therapy.

Reaction Score
IMG_0398.JPG
Whoever is taking part in this action needs some serious therapy.

What do you mean needs therapy? I'm already in therapy! And yes I am going.
I care about these guys. They have worked so hard. I would love to see them go out on a positive note. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. At least I will be in a suite! Oh no, open bar! I am doomed!

Reaction Score
Vegas is eyeing the weather and thinking the Tulane kids will stay in the bus the same way Memphis did in TJs last game

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The largest pre season wager I made was Tulane under 3.5 wins.

Thanks HCVV!

I *almost* played Tulsa Over 4 (I think it was 4). I am kicking myself for forgetting about it.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I have no idea how we can be favored in any game when we haven't score any points in the entire month of November. Not even a holding call in the end zone that resulted in a safety for us. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Vegas must buy in to Diaco's culture and believes that everyone is working hard and loves each other. Love will find a way!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I have no idea how we can be favored in any game when we haven't score any points in the entire month of November. Not even a holding call in the end zone that resulted in a safety for us. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Vegas must buy in to Diaco's culture and believes that everyone is working hard and loves each other. Love will find a way!

Tulane got shut out last week. On road bad weather last I saw it's a pick. Makes sense to me - who wins when neither team shows up?

Dooley

Reaction Score
Well they are 3-8....

Tulsa? They are 8-3. I think their O/U preseason wins was 4 although I don't remember. I wanted to play it, then got too disgusted in our Maine game to remember to play it, and I've been watching Tulsa take off ever since. Diaco is now affecting my family's finances!!

Dooley

Reaction Score
Tulane got shut out last week. On road bad weather last I saw it's a pick. Makes sense to me - who wins when neither team shows up?

Remember the SMU game, my friend. Awful weather, two awful teams, UConn had a 1H lead and then remembered to quit just in time for SMU to win and botch up victory formation.

Reaction Score
Weekly Press Conference brought to you by GasX.

UConn Football@UConnFootball
Weekly press conference with HC Bob Diaco, scheduled to get going at noon. Huskies preparing for Senior Day against Tulane on Saturday.

Jim Fuller@NHRJimFuller 14 mins ago
Three FBS teams in country have been ranked 100th or lower in total offense in last 5 years. Two will be at Rentschler Field Saturday

Jim Fuller ‏@NHRJimFuller 26s 27 seconds ago
8 players on #UConn's two-deep chart for offense or defense willl take part in Senior Day festivities before Tulane game

Reaction Score
Gavin Keefe ‏@GavinKeefe 12s13 seconds ago
#UConn coach Bob Diaco on BC loss: "Disappointing game. It's like a broken record."

Mike Anthony ‏@ManthonyCourant 24s24 seconds ago
Diaco: the area of the offense has made everything look terrible.

Mike Anthony ‏@ManthonyCourant 34s34 seconds ago
Diaco: "Perception is reality. It is not the reality of our program that everything is a mess. Not true. It does seem like that though."

Daily Campus Sports@dcsportsdept 1 min ago
Diaco "Nothing seems like it's going well on the outside looking in...I'm here to tell you that's not true."

Ian Bethune@Ian_Bethune now
Diaco: The offense needs to be fixed in the offseason #UConn

Ian Bethune@Ian_Bethune just now
Diaco - I have to fix what I created (offense)#UConn

Daily Campus Sports@dcsportsdept just now
"What I have created up to this point has caused this miserable slide that is the fall of 2016." Diaco talking on offense

Daily Campus Sports@dcsportsdept just now
Diaco, when asked if he's the right guy to lead this team. "I definitely am."

Ian Bethune@Ian_Bethune just now
Diaco thinks he's the best guy to fix things going forward. #UConn

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Tulsa? They are 8-3. I think their O/U preseason wins was 4 although I don't remember. I wanted to play it, then got too disgusted in our Maine game to remember to play it, and I've been watching Tulsa take off ever since. Diaco is now affecting my family's finances!!

Sorry I read Tulane.

Reaction Score
Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 1m1 minute ago
Diaco: "I have a spectacular level of insulation." Says he doesn't read his emails. Doesn't watch TV. Doesn't read newspapers.

Ed Daigneault@EdDaigneault just now
Diaco says he is the right guy for the job. "If you're inflamed or enraged, I agree with you."

UConn Football@UConnFootball just now
#UConn HC Bob Diaco: "The fixes have already begun, it is going to happen swiftly and there are brighter days ahead."

Neill Ostrout@NeillOstrout just now
Diaco: "When you can't stop anyone, that's a problem. We don't' have that problem."

Ian Bethune@Ian_Bethune 1 min ago
Diaco - Still super-excited about Donovan Williams #UConn

UConn Football@UConnFootball just now
#UConn HCBD on Williams: "The more reps he gets, the more time he gets, that is when you will see his uptick."

Neill Ostrout@NeillOstrout just now
Diaco: "We are in between offensive tactical systems."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We don't have the problem that we can't stop anyone eh booby?

Insulation is spectacular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog